OUTRAGE'S #1 F2P SATURDAY - BREAKING FOM X2 FT ALL CLANS

del

tI7YC9J.gif

QTpGucx.png

Saturday 28th, July, 2019; Outrage massed up peaking at around 45 dragons for our weekly F2P Trip. Today was quite an eventful day with multiple fights against most clans, including reducing Fo to using mains against us in singles up 30, yet somehow still manage to get their teeth kicked in x2

😂

fltCGCr.png

PwmYdqT.png

D9ONFVM.png

@Bday

@Spark

@amen

@%Pixel

PwmYdqT.png

YtgEn7G.png

LoAxHG2.png

Started out by hitting a cluster in progress and put our focus on Apex. We managed to get number advantage through good piling and came out on top.

iis9xjh.png9E0CMMA.png

Joined in on a fight between Supremacy and Rage at Barbarian Village, both clans dipped upon our arrival.

YbYMi0f.png

Final Ownage, having clearly not learned their lesson from last time, decided they'd hit us in single. Despite their sand crab quality members coming on mains, they were thrown from the battlefield.

LCHJ1Zi.png

LoAxHG2.png

Our next fight was against Apex east of Bandit Camp where we rushed down opts and owned. It was later crashed by the main clan so we both went to single.

LoAxHG2.pngxAr5L0Y.png

Next up we found Apex and Critical Damage fighting at Black Knight Castle. After some snakes & Ladders, the fight went west outside the castle and then into single.

LoAxHG2.png

Set up a fight against Apex at Falador park, rushed the bridge and owned. Quite an interesting location place to fight - nonetheless the fight was crashed by the main clan and we went into single.

LoAxHG2.png

Set up another fight against Apex, this time at Horse Shoe. Fight remained mostly even until the main clan crashed.

YbYMi0f.png

The main clan once again decided they wanted a singles fight, which devolved into a 2 hour rag war. Eventually Outrage was the only clan standing as Fo broke after just two hours.

baEaUwh.png

hoGYBuE.png

PwmYdqT.png

QwZHhsF.png

8OxR9mt.png

50409daec52dd7d25a64b17bfc481b1d.png

c006912b0fe5847a1df923f452389e86.png
a8f41c7c1cb055f77683c04ea9f7e122.png
50409daec52dd7d25a64b17bfc481b1d.png
7eb11525609187a3bea869e3e28f3b1a.png Mans got hit off mid trip 

2019-07-27_14-51-06.png

2019-07-27_14-52-17.png

49f63120afcd355da6b3839159501a66.png
8e8aa94d7a64e85455b8359f0f683775.png
eb19419e63fde26f80bf784edcfc8d78.png
5e7327bd6402c46768d20860d2a25424.png
0c4c1466a678cd5d868f94dd6799b793.png
75cf5a6522e75eb676c457091974ca65.png

aO8K41L.png

7QK7I2m.png

XLl6ufq.png

0oQE9sF.png

JymH2vj.png

0Yt4KrE.png

CS8HIcS.png

iC6WGYS.png

2019-07-27_14-52-59.png

TO8IHBu.pngXx4P2I9.pngTO8IHBu.pngTLUItki.pngOcoCtQ9.pngiCkifOL.png9XTTUVZ.pngM1CIR1X.pngrFcgHvH.png

3V02JDu.png

B1bNJZl.png

2019-07-27_15-03-22.png

2019-07-27_15-29-40.png

8cdLyO5.pngesS1QyE.png1RERz4Z.pngRO2ohyB.png75KOS4b.pngw68lNq6.pngD1kVSwr.pngvEhgZE5.pngDb8VNLA.png

2019-07-27_16-11-01.png

SRInJk5.png

Exj1nQ3.png

p6o8hVw.png

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

PcScRL7.png2gZSDOc.pngCwxqweq.png4gLc02w.jpgNjnPjr7.pngOIYBxBV.pngZs0f16t.png5h0tNr0.pngduWRjy0.pngcMxWzde.png

you had 5-10 on the cape counter (and 20 on disc) for 2 hours compared to foe's 60-70, if you think you won the fight in any way, shape or form you are completely delusional

not sure why you're trying to play some sort of victim role hiding behind excuses such as your ts being hit off or your clan only being 4 weeks old (despite the fact that it's made up of 95% recycled clanners)

also hope you realize what you've gotten yourself into, the last 3 clans who tried doing this to foe (eop, apex, ir) either closed or completely faded into irrelevancy, and it boggles my mind as to why you think your clans fate will be any different. see ya tomorrow!

1 hour ago, pooly said:

you had 5-10 on the cape counter (and 20 on disc) for 2 hours compared to foe's 60-70, if you think you won the fight in any way, shape or form you are completely delusional

not sure why you're trying to play some sort of victim role hiding behind excuses such as your ts being hit off or your clan only being 4 weeks old (despite the fact that it's made up of 95% recycled clanners)

also hope you realize what you've gotten yourself into, the last 3 clans who tried doing this to foe (eop, apex, ir) either closed or completely faded into irrelevancy, and it boggles my mind as to why you think your clans fate will be any different. see ya tomorrow!

The same 60-70 that lost at Barbarian Village in a PvP world where the multi loggers couldn't be effective as you were unable to PJ? 

giphy.gif

Your clan is 14 years of age, you destroyed every single thing that built the foundation of your very clan and turned into your worst enemies. You do nothing but crash clans and starve anyone who has a slight chance to beat you as you have no faith in your member quality as well as have too much unnecessary pride which will ultimately tilt your member base to a point of no return, thus reducing your pulls to the same as every other clan which is something you will not be able to withstand.

You have been Anti Outrage from the moment you heard about us, you have decided to crash each and every single one of our fights without fail, you have even gone as far as to camp us in single, drop a substantial amount of opts and then leave, not only once, but three times. You used mains openly for the first time this weekend after me and my members got under your skin by telling you the harsh reality of your clan, and have decided to openly use my members full name in-game under tanks that your leadership own as well as ddos my teamspeak, my internet and one of my members too.

You have had a chance to correct things, you have had multiple opportunities to prove to everyone that you aren't what we're claiming to be, yet you still have managed to execute the facade of being victims as everyone has finally seen through your bullshit. You may have your members brainwashed for the time being, but the pure community as well as my clan understand your intentions and are fully aware of what you're trying to accomplish with this.

You've had clans with little to no backbone to withstand the cancer that you've brought, but that will not be the case with me or my clan. Anyone who does not share this mentality will be removed from Outrage, and we will continue to honour this rivalry by retaliating in the exact same way that you have. I promise that you will live to regret all the decisions that you have made these past few weeks, you will not break me, you will not close my clan, it does not matter what you think, I am telling you what I know.

I gave your clan a reason to fight, I moulded your clan into what it is, you merely adopted my mentality and then finally learned from your stupid mistakes on your anniversary and abused the lack of competitiveness in the scene to use it and now for some odd reason you think that you're hot shit LMFAO. You were bullied for years on end and finally decided to act in the same way as any other clan who tormented you on people who've done nothing remotely close to you or anybody in your clan.

I really do hope you are prepared for what is to come.

No peace talks, no white flags.

17 minutes ago, Jamz said:

The same 60-70 that lost at Barbarian Village in a PvP world where the multi loggers couldn't be effective as you were unable to PJ? 

giphy.gif

Your clan is 14 years of age, you destroyed every single thing that built the foundation of your very clan and turned into your worst enemies. You do nothing but crash clans and starve anyone who has a slight chance to beat you as you have no faith in your member quality as well as have too much unnecessary pride which will ultimately tilt your member base to a point of no return, thus reducing your pulls to the same as every other clan which is something you will not be able to withstand.

You have been Anti Outrage from the moment you heard about us, you have decided to crash each and every single one of our fights without fail, you have even gone as far as to camp us in single, drop a substantial amount of opts and then leave, not only once, but three times. You used mains openly for the first time this weekend after me and my members got under your skin by telling you the harsh reality of your clan, and have decided to openly use my members full name in-game under tanks that your leadership own as well as ddos my teamspeak, my internet and one of my members too.

You have had a chance to correct things, you have had multiple opportunities to prove to everyone that you aren't what we're claiming to be, yet you still have managed to execute the facade of being victims as everyone has finally seen through your bullshit. You may have your members brainwashed for the time being, but the pure community as well as my clan understand your intentions and are fully aware of what you're trying to accomplish with this.

You've had clans with little to no backbone to withstand the cancer that you've brought, but that will not be the case with me or my clan. Anyone who does not share this mentality will be removed from Outrage, and we will continue to honour this rivalry by retaliating in the exact same way that you have. I promise that you will live to regret all the decisions that you have made these past few weeks, you will not break me, you will not close my clan, it does not matter what you think, I am telling you what I know.

I gave your clan a reason to fight, I moulded your clan into what it is, you merely adopted my mentality and then finally learned from your stupid mistakes on your anniversary and abused the lack of competitiveness in the scene to use it and now for some odd reason you think that you're hot shit LMFAO. You were bullied for years on end and finally decided to act in the same way as any other clan who tormented you on people who've done nothing remotely close to you or anybody in your clan.

I really do hope you are prepared for what is to come for what's next. 

giphy.gif

I really do hope you are prepared for what is to come for what's next. 

7 hours ago, Jamz said:

giphy.gif

Wtf did I just read?  Go to school instead of being so obsessed over a pixelated game that you write this essay about another clan lmfao.

On 7/28/2019 at 1:04 PM, Jamz said:

giphy.gif

? did u write a bunch of essay just to show a few pictures of 20ppl spamming in singles?