Sybren

weekend Vengeance Sunday evening

Topic created by Hersir @Zewy| Read this juicy topic on uncensored Vengeance Forums

LWfsUb2.gif

Interested in joining the #1 Zerk/Tank/Med clan?

Join Vengeance today at http://tastevengeance.com/forums/

X4QoSOW.gif

The Vikings were running around rev caves and found the usual cluster of squads running about. We collected some loot for about 30 minutes before our friends over at Resurgence came in and tried to get a cheeky hit on us after we cleared the SR rev killing clan. Obviously the Vikings decided to put them back in there place once we chased them from caves and found them in deep wild. It didn't take long for the minimap to go purple.

7e4a2e0e4beac53a761df40cf23c1396-png.jpg

It didn't take long for their companions to fly in to help them out luckily CT was nearby and cleared out the mains. After about 30 more minutes Rot Came in and nuked everything just like last Sunday.

GL and enjoy the content.

40fb6cbbce615deb719b09330d0a3b3a.png

2019.07.29_01-22-42.png

yzqoagj.png2019-07-28_20-39-36.pngmULRJTA.png

2019-07-29_02-02-592.png

Tb1lrjV.gif2019.07.29_01-27-43.pngMhfOMoZ.gifunknown.pngyzqoagj.png

I19FpoA.gif2019.07.29_01-28-18.png3H0rZTm.png

8JE1heg.pnghz5nwIB.pngNONZmfK.png2019.07.29_01-23-36.pngmKz1eHU.png2019.07.29_01-30-03.pngjd8T6lI.png2019.07.29_01-03-27.png

155a2591f9119d96bb0a8e42f3f94ae3.pngunknown.png

ZiRmAHB.gif

57 minutes ago, Paragon said:

Was there looting and saw you smashing them. Nice 

Was EZ as per usual brother - and ofcourse they end afterwards XDD

Just now, Hazard Ryuusei said:

What in the name of Propaganda is this... glad i'm a free agent

Still reppin' that dead horse clan I see

1 minute ago, Origen said:

Still reppin' that dead horse clan I see

Apparently from what I hear, yall two are the only ones in the Med Scene, and people are getting tired of y'all sissy slapping with one another LMAO

55 minutes ago, Hazard Ryuusei said:

Apparently from what I hear, yall two are the only ones in the Med Scene, and people are getting tired of y'all sissy slapping with one another LMAO

This is what its always been like, since theres only 2 clans in zerk/med bracket its even more heated. Wildy is dyin so yea

58 minutes ago, Hazard Ryuusei said:

I wouldn't call yesterday a sissy slap, nor would I call last sunday a sissy slap. We've been rear neck choking them for the past two weeks. Let's see what third week may bring. @Stl Arrowis too busy trynna cover up his teams loses instead of focusing on becoming an actual threat. But that is how the Zerk/Med/Tank scene's biggest retard is operating.