Apocalypse smokes Noxi tanks in record breaking time

Teoe

3 minutes ago, Satans said:

Lmfao wtf is that? Some of our kids trolling you mid-week?

When you gunna prep. us @Teoe? Pussy clan, Outbreak and Apocalypse both scared of us in cwa

your members are trying to mass themselves up rn go be a real rank and help them out 

1 minute ago, Satans said:

Expected avoid, ohwell

we're out rn are you fucking brain dead ur the one avoiding ur own memebers are trying to mass up in the cc to hit us and ur flaming a sb topic 

1 minute ago, Scims said:

Lol the only little hype they have left before i slit their throats this weekend and give them the final blow nomnomnom was easy - btw this pizza is fuckin good

2 minutes ago, Rosters said:

Stop trying to hype up your clan, you guys are closing. Can't wait to see you change ur profile pic.

8 minutes ago, Satans said:

Expected avoid, ohwell

Just let them pk its not cool to stop ur members from tryna have fun comon 

6 minutes ago, Teoe said:

we're out rn are you fucking brain dead ur the one avoiding ur own memebers are trying to mass up in the cc to hit us and ur flaming a sb topic 

Lol? Are you slow, I asked to prep. us, not fight in wildy rn l000l

No they're not, nobody is on atm for your shitty clan

1 minute ago, Satans said:

Lol? Are you slow, I asked to prep. us, not fight in wildy rn l000l

No they're not, nobody is on atm for your shitty clan

Start kicking people from your cc for trying to pk lmao btw we aint even on discord m8 

Just now, Teoe said:

Start kicking people from your cc for trying to pk lmao btw we aint even on discord m8 

They can pk unofficial if they like lol, what, is that supposed to be a flex of your low iq or something? It's free

5 minutes ago, Satans said:

They can pk unofficial if they like lol, what, is that supposed to be a flex of your low iq or something? It's free

They need all the little hype they can get cuz they know what they got coming this weekend brother satans haha see you there for the rapefest on apoc!! :)

7 minutes ago, Satans said:

4 minutes ago, Scims said:

They need all the little hype they can get cuz they know what they got coming this weekend brother satans haha see you there for the rapefest on apoc!! :)

The funny thing is you say they can pk like that but as soon as I say something about ur members tryna mass up you hop in the cc and start tryna kick people l0000000000000l fkin sad mad get shut down 

19 minutes ago, Satans said:

Come on Ezto man don't be cringe, cya at Clan Wars sometime lol

Yo satans mark my words this clan will never ever prep us in clan wars again after what we did to them in Divine, straight up matched opts regular style lmao.