Will FOE accept the preps?

del

6PLWpnD.png

CQwCFBu.png

Just a couple of replies I've found lurking through their mini war wins versus us, got me thinking, do these guys really think that they're ahead of us by beating our inexperienced warrers? May as well ask them for a prep again since they seem pretty confident. 

hfVCi5u.png

8r10oYA.png

Oh forgot to mention this as well:

0AY3zit.png

Will they accept the preps? Idk how any of their members could even spam something like that knowing that they truly are afraid of prepping.

Will they accept the preps?

/discuss

1 minute ago, Jamz said:

6PLWpnD.png

CQwCFBu.png

Just a couple of replies I've found lurking through their mini war wins versus us, got me thinking, do these guys really think that they're ahead of us by beating our inexperienced warrers? May as well ask them for a prep again since they seem pretty confident. 

hfVCi5u.png

8r10oYA.png

Will they accept the preps?

/discuss

loser loser – n. A person who has fallen off the social ladder, climbed down the social ladder, jumped off the social ladder, or just never bothered to climb the social ladder in the first place. Upon arrival on the ground, losers begin to befriend fellow groundlings and realize how much fun a person can have when gravity isn’t an issue. It is perfectly acceptable to insult losers, because they have nowhere to fall to and it won’t hurt much. They will end up laughing about it later, anyways. Every now and then, a loser will glance at the top of the social ladder, but it is never long before they realize how pointless and stupid the top of the ladder is.

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/48914-final-ownage-elite-p2p-prep-vs-outrage-3-0/

nothing more needs to be said, FOE beat you in a 20v20 (basically a prep whether you want to admit it or not), your clan is pulling 40 to weekend trips and have nothing to lose by suicide prepping FOE, on the off chance that you beat FOE it could damage their pull, as well as their strong chokehold they currently have on you

prep Apex you absolute pussies, you recruited pretty much every single p2p cwa prod that isn't currently in Apex, yet you refuse to prep them for some reason

49 minutes ago, pooly said:

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/48914-final-ownage-elite-p2p-prep-vs-outrage-3-0/

nothing more needs to be said, FOE beat you in a 20v20 (basically a prep whether you want to admit it or not), your clan is pulling 40 to weekend trips and have nothing to lose by suicide prepping FOE, on the off chance that you beat FOE it could damage their pull, as well as their strong chokehold they currently have on you

prep Apex you absolute pussies, you recruited pretty much every single p2p cwa prod that isn't currently in Apex, yet you refuse to prep them for some reason

I think FI already damaged you enough in your prep courage to even thinkin about preppin other clans 😅

56 minutes ago, pooly said:

fo is dogfo just accept it, u r big avoider, accept the preps

what u mean prep apex? by ur logic we already have 

12 minutes ago, Fat Scott said:

Weren't you going to take a break from this game after you quit your job to lead a runescape pure clan and played 18-20 hours a day only to have your clan dominated by FO every weekend?  Yikes move on from this game you loser.

this is like the 3rd essay you've written on jamz, something on your mind bro?

1 hour ago, pooly said:

FOE beat you in a 20v20 (basically a prep whether you want to admit it or not)

mfw

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

19 minutes ago, foxy said:

this is like the 3rd essay you've written on jamz, something on your mind bro?

Looks like I have a fanboy. How kind of you to keep count of my responses to Jamz, seems like you're obsessed with me.  I didn't know they let you on your phone from the construction site lol!

54 minutes ago, Fat Scott said:

Weren't you going to take a break from this game after you quit your job to lead a runescape pure clan and played 18-20 hours a day only to have your clan dominated by FO every weekend?  Yikes move on from this game you loser.

stfu killa, nice nose, gonna incinerate all of your dads cars l0l