Will FOE accept the preps?

del

14 minutes ago, Fat Scott said:

Imagine quitting your job to lead a runescape pure clan and playing 18-20 hours a day until you feel physically sick LOL!!

stfu ly sucks

5 minutes ago, Jamz said:

stfu ly sucks

Funny how you refuse to refute my initial statements.  Nice to know that you're slaving your life over a runescape clan instead of bettering yourself and pursuing a career.  Looks like you're doing a terrible job anyways, imagine getting destroyed by FO every weekend!

Just now, ParaCommando said:

Ur legit so weird

I'm weird even though I'm asking him a legit question about a topic he made on his own forums? Yikes, don't quote me again kid before I make you leave Outrage the same way I bullied you out of Cd.

18 minutes ago, ParaCommando said:

All that talk by  you but ur getting smoked every weekend by CD LMFAOOO fucking wanker

Ly pulled 78 yesterday while Cd pulled 25 big yikes.... meanwhile I have more respect for the kids still in Cd unlike unloyal gloryhunters like yourself that ditch the clan in the middle of a rivalry.

32 minutes ago, Tannie said:

0AY3zit.png

goodjob u showed ur clan getting rag in singles down 60.

we were in their cape killing their afk pures you dumb ass LOL, foe literally had 45 people to our 25 at that point, they crashed a 37v37 with 65 and dropped 20 people where as we dropped 12 as it went 2 hours after trip times, they broke and left, they also tried to hit us with mains and up 30 in single in a pvp world where they couldnt pj and got fucking erased and bullied so much to a point where they literally stopped typing in sb and couldnt say anything, fo is garbage

1 hour ago, Fat Scott said:

Funny how you refuse to refute my initial statements.  Nice to know that you're slaving your life over a runescape clan instead of bettering yourself and pursuing a career.  Looks like you're doing a terrible job anyways, imagine getting destroyed by FO every weekend!

legacy is trash, literally worse than plague of pures l0l

9 minutes ago, Fat Scott said:

You haven't had a single successful weekend since you've opened, FO has completely destroyed you lmao!! Btw I'm not in Ly, I'm just a Cd killer.

type that again w/o crying l00l

32 minutes ago, smokepurpp said:

YOU STAYED UP TILL 11AM TO WRITE THIS ESSAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

gz on officer bro