Will FOE accept the preps?

del

1 hour ago, Jamz said:

we were in their cape killing their afk pures you dumb ass LOL, foe literally had 45 people to our 25 at that point, they crashed a 37v37 with 65 and dropped 20 people where as we dropped 12 as it went 2 hours after trip times, they broke and left, they also tried to hit us with mains and up 30 in single in a pvp world where they couldnt pj and got fucking erased and bullied so much to a point where they literally stopped typing in sb and couldnt say anything, fo is garbage

u mean foe ended ur trip in singles where half ur opts are mains? 12pures 9mains? nice essay btw

52 minutes ago, Tannie said:

u mean foe ended ur trip in singles where half ur opts are mains? 12pures 9mains? nice essay btw

no foe hit us in singles twice and broke both times, first time after 8 mins, 2nd time after 2.5 hrs

1 hour ago, Fat Scott said:

Imagine posting a topic crying because FO won't prep you haha stay unemployed loser

will foe accept the preps?

find out on the next episode of dbz

also ly sucks lol

1 hour ago, Uzi. said:

You're really broken

y would i be broken? just admit your quality isnt good enough and that you need time to prepare before facing us/apex/sup

ive already admitted that to apex lol hence why we do 20v20s vs you and them to improve our shitters,  just do the same and we wont harrass you anymore m8

11 minutes ago, Fat Scott said:

You're so easy to break! You went from trying to refute my points to "derp fo wont prep me!"  No wonder Outrage sucks!

ly is dogfo bro just stop

1 hour ago, Jamz said:

y would i be broken? just admit your quality isnt good enough and that you need time to prepare before facing us/apex/sup

ive already admitted that to apex lol hence why we do 20v20s vs you and them to improve our shitters,  just do the same and we wont harrass you anymore m8

i poop on ur clan  💩

42 minutes ago, Uzi. said:

i poop on ur clan  💩

░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀░░█░░░░░░
 ░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀░░░░░█▄▄░░░░
 ░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░
 ░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░▄░▐░░░
 ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▐░░░
 ░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀░░░░
 ░░▄▀░░░▐░░░░░█▄▀░▐░░░░░
 ░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄░█░░░░░
 ░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐░█░░░░░
 ░░░█▐▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░▐░█░░░░░
 ░░▐█▐▄░░▀░░░░░░▐░█▄▄░░░
 ░░░░▄ Final Ownage ▄░░░░░░░

1 hour ago, Yaz said:

Why would fo prep outrage they have everything to lose and nothing to gain 

considering they're only willing to prep clans like Fatality it says a lot about their clan but that's fine, we've already smoked all of our competition so if they're afraid of losing a prep in 2020 i don't care enough to convince them to change their mind.

Once we've got the bulk of our guys up to scratch to prep Apex, if we win, that makes us the top matched clan - if we lose, we learn from our mistakes and try again.

37 minutes ago, Godfather said:

considering they're only willing to prep clans like Fatality it says a lot about their clan but that's fine, we've already smoked all of our competition so if they're afraid of losing a prep in 2020 i don't care enough to convince them to change their mind.

Once we've got the bulk of our guys up to scratch to prep Apex, if we win, that makes us the top matched clan - if we lose, we learn from our mistakes and try again.

That wasnt a prep it was a tournament n1

6 hours ago, Fat Scott said:

Outrage sucks, idgaf about Ly, flame them all you want l00l, quote me one more time and I will send 10 mains to your trip every weekend.

ly is trash l000l