Supremacy vs Outrage | F2P Prep [3-0]

Crafted

Just now, Kimitation said:

Nice way to dodge the question. I doubt, you can even pull a decent 40 players into the purple portal. Judging from how long you took to type that comment. lmfao

? i asked u to have an actual rank pm me to set up a 40v40 while ur trying to flex on sharkbrew l0l

Just now, Niblet said:

lol i want an actual rank to pm me. i aint pming goggles lmao

they are ranks. one is the warlord and the other sets up our preps. why do u have to act big on sharkbrew? just act on your requests and follow them. if not, ur just proving me right... 

Just now, Kimitation said:

they are ranks. one is the warlord and the other sets up our preps. why do u have to act big on sharkbrew? just act on your requests and follow them. if not, ur just proving me right... 

l0l ill be waiting for a pm kimmy

1 minute ago, Niblet said:

? i want a 40v40. have an ACTUAL rank pm me to set it up. this aint rocket science baby

It apparently is rocket science. It takes two to tango. Why did Supremacy have to post a winning topic for you to out of the sudden act all big on sb? Grow a pair and go ask the ranks I posted. I doubt YOU even want to prep us. lmfao 

3 minutes ago, Kimitation said:

It apparently is rocket science. It takes two to tango. Why did Supremacy have to post a winning topic for you to out of the sudden act all big on sb? Grow a pair and go ask the ranks I posted. I doubt YOU even want to prep us. lmfao 

? your clan has been starting to pipe up and now your going to learn your place. ur an irrelevant slave rank and i wont discuss anymore details with you. Have an actual rank pm me to set up a f2p 40v40. 

4 minutes ago, Niblet said:

? your clan has been starting to pipe up and now your going to learn your place. ur an irrelevant slave rank and i wont discuss anymore details with you. Have an actual rank pm me to set up a f2p 40v40. 

You should get some slave ranks to be able to pull 40. YOUR clan started to pipe up. No details to discuss, you clearly are scared to fight SUP. Big talk but no action! 😎

P.S I haven't been a rank in SUP since 2018. 😆

4 minutes ago, Niblet said:

? ur bad at trolling. ill be killing ur clan every weekend from here on out until i reduce u to 25 pulls. I'll be waiting for a rank to pm me

What I am really trying to say...

You had no interest in asking for a prep before this topic was posted. You only wanted to +1 on @roflcats. You failed to achieve this. Better yet, why don't you get an actual ACTIVE rank to set up a prep between the two of us. You're all talk but no action. go back into your hole. lmfao