Supremacy vs Outrage | F2P Prep [3-0]

Crafted

16 minutes ago, Kimitation said:

What I am really trying to say...

You had no interest in asking for a prep before this topic was posted. You only wanted to +1 on @roflcats. Better yet, why don't you get an actual ACTIVE rank to set up a prep between the two of us. You're all talk but no action. go back into your pull. lmfao 

holy fuck u r dumb lol

1 minute ago, Niblet said:

holy fuck u r dumb lol

Is that the best that you can come with? No need to reflect on me. All the time you spent thinking up of a reply, you could have spent asking ALL of our ranks for a prep. You don't want these hands and you probably won't for awhile in clan wars. 

Your ranks probably won't even allow you to get a prep due to your inactivity. lmfao. Go beg for an active rank to a set up a prep [xl]niblet. 😎👋

yes i would like to try again - 40v40 min. have a rank pm me small fry

last time i pm'd you on discord you ignored me but you have no problem typing this over and over again like anyone believes it l00l maybe this is why excel didn't work out?

3 minutes ago, Niblet said:

yes i would like to try again - 40v40 min. have a rank pm me small fry

your entire clan knows you won't prep us l0l

you literally just peaked 25 for a prep today and pulled 33 on a sunday with 4 clan friends (and never even got close to 40 on saturday)

remember the time you tried prepping us and you gave up 15 seconds in the round because your plan was terrible? lmfao i do!

1 minute ago, Leading said:

last time i pm'd you on discord you ignored me but you have no problem typing this over and over again like anyone believes it l00l maybe this is why excel didn't work out?

hmm not sure who u r since ur hiding behind a members sb acc. but yeah i tried to set up preps weeks ago but u banned me from ur discord so it looks like thats ur own fault buddy

hmm not sure who u r since ur hiding behind a members sb acc. but yeah i tried to set up preps weeks ago but u banned me from ur discord so it looks like thats ur own fault buddy

you know exactly who i am buddy l00l i understand avoiding us is the best play here but nobody believes anything you say