wtf is this l00l

del

45 minutes ago, xyp9x said:

I know and thats understandable considering you guys are a new clan, but you guys already started to pipe up and you want to get a rivalry going without actually being ready for it - considering your smaller memberbase. I do hope you guys can challenge us soon tho, and hopefully fight somewhere else than fucking fally etc and get some proper fullouts again in deep wild just like last year! But yea hopefully a prep in both servers will be accepted soon that would be good for sure. 

You started flaming us, you shown signs of anti-outrage and attempted to force a full on rivalry off the bat, you used mains against us and tried to break us in singles, you ac'd for clans that didn't fight Outrage, you ddosed me and a current member of the clan two days in a row during pk trip times as well as even go as far as threatening to dox people in my clan.

We started off with being neutral with every clan, not tolerating our own members flaming anyone unless permitted to do so, there's only so much a clan can take before retalliating back in some sort of way, so don't try to even play that cringe ass victim card your leader has so desperately been trying to play for years on end.

Only reason you don't prep is because you want our members to get bored so you get the people who were attending your preps as well as about to join your clan, back in FOE so you have enough quality and confidence to go into a prep versus Apex and win, you've avoided them for 400+ days and let us be real, you won't be prepping either of us at all, you rather out-pull the pure community and crash everything expecting clans to fight you back down opts or even go as far as teaming with one another to provide you action.

Not sure how long you'll be able to keep up these pulls, really not sure how long you'll play it off as if your trips are fun in any shape or way of form but eventually my clan will pull the same as you, at that point you'll have no where to hide. We've got no expectations and a good enough base without even attempting to recruit to withstand anything you throw at us, if your goal is to break us into a point of closure, I suggest you save yourself the time, as it'd be a waste of it, we aren't going anywhere, not for an extremely long time, can guarentee you of that.

7 minutes ago, Jamz said:

You started flaming us, you shown signs of anti-outrage and attempted to force a full on rivalry off the bat, you used mains against us and tried to break us in singles, you ac'd for clans that didn't fight Outrage, you ddosed me and a current member of the clan two days in a row during pk trip times as well as even go as far as threatening to dox people in my clan.

We started off with being neutral with every clan, not tolerating our own members flaming anyone unless permitted to do so, there's only so much a clan can take before retalliating back in some sort of way, so don't try to even play that cringe ass victim card your leader has so desperately been trying to play for years on end.

Only reason you don't prep is because you want our members to get bored so you get the people who were attending your preps as well as about to join your clan, back in FOE so you have enough quality and confidence to go into a prep versus Apex and win, you've avoided them for 400+ days and let us be real, you won't be prepping either of us at all, you rather out-pull the pure community and crash everything expecting clans to fight you back down opts or even go as far as teaming with one another to provide you action.

Not sure how long you'll be able to keep up these pulls, really not sure how long you'll play it off as if your trips are fun in any shape or way of form but eventually my clan will pull the same as you, at that point you'll have no where to hide. We've got no expectations and a good enough base without even attempting to recruit to withstand anything you throw at us, if your goal is to break us into a point of closure, I suggest you save yourself the time, as it'd be a waste of it, we aren't going anywhere, not for an extremely long time, can guarentee you of that.

I cant comment anything on those first lines cause i know nothing about it..Its all good tho , I doubt any of us would mind a "rivalry" against you as long as you got what it takes..You saw what happend to eop and apex...You dont know if we'll accept it or not - all I know is that you want it to get some sort of hype into your clan just like Nox tried which is pretty funny.  Why cry over spilled milk? It wont help ya..And good, we'll wait for the day you actually can compete with us, thats what we all want. Lets see what youre made off.  None of these other clans can compete in the wildy now anyway.I want to believe that you wont break but I know you..youre far too emotional and it'll go into your head once again. But gl. 

3 hours ago, xyp9x said:

I know and thats understandable considering you guys are a new clan, but you guys already started to pipe up and you want to get a rivalry going without actually being ready for it - considering your smaller memberbase. I do hope you guys can challenge us soon tho, and hopefully fight somewhere else than fucking fally etc and get some proper fullouts again in deep wild just like last year! But yea hopefully a prep in both servers will be accepted soon that would be good for sure. 

11 hours ago, Godfather said:

they consider miniwars to be preps, preps & trips to be fullouts and they use inspect element to spoonfeed their brainless minions a false narrative. these are the kinds of things nameless masser clans used to do, so, i guess that's all that needs to be said about the state of that clan since Puppet stepped down.

case and point

46 minutes ago, Tannie said:
  • OSRS IGN: I find new and creative ways to be dumb

ty for bumping the topic loser, fs stil closed and will never open again