Origen

midweek Vikings Dominate Caves in EST (Ft. Res smoked AGAIN)

LWfsUb2.gif

Interested in joining the #1 Zerk/Tank/Med clan?

Join Vengeance today at http://tastevengeance.com/forums/

X4QoSOW.gif

Welcome to Tuesday night addition of the Viking News. Tonights main headline: The VIA (Vengeance Intelligence Agency) catch resurgence in their own timezone. Within minutes The Vikings massed up a 22Man raiding party outside of our usual peak hours. Resurgence were struggling to clear a few pures when we logged in and decided to hit them. Obviously they didn't wanna fight someone there own builds so they instantly took off running and left about half of their members to  donate to the loot hungry Vikings. 

Once we cleared Res we went about killing the caves for nearly 2 hours until our bags could not fit any more loot.  We headed on back home when we were greeted with one final surprise. After about 20 minutes of bank standing post trip they got a fall in on yours truly at ge and got a desperate spam. LOL. 

Dead ponies smell a lot like desperation. Nice 9 man spam at GE. 

V8eLcXm.png

vnM2JYg.gif

sixr2qc.gif

2019-08-07_04-21-32.png

2019.08.07_04-13-38.png

wowow.pngU4vapHz.png

Uf0jmHP.gif2019.08.06_21-06-12.png2019.08.07_04-26-38.pngFbrWj9f.pnggE6mVQN.pngWZmtvW3.pnggMBo6VG.png2019.08.07_03-50-16.pngEh7whM5.png20190806.png2019-08-07_04-28-36.png2019-08-07_04_13_57-Greenshot.png2019.08.07_05-14-44.png2019-08-07_04_33_54-Greenshot.pngunknown.png2019-08-07_04-43-42.pngeci7epx.png2HeapI1.pngE2OHUCc.pngAAOxWNL.png2019-08-07_04_14_04-Greenshot.png

unknown.png201908061.pngunknown.pngunknown.png2019.08.06_19-32-08.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

Thoughts @Steeze@Stl Arrow@Miltz@Bassive???

@Stl Arrow So good attempt at propaganda yesterday but heres why its actually fuckin awful

ctTcImp.png
9:25 announcement goes out to mass

WBBp63o.png

9:49 we're hitting you. It took 24 mins from announcement to wipe. Lets take a look at YOUR Mass time

myM4u02.png

11:40. I'm literally bankstanding alone after a pk trip TWO HOURS AFTER WE HIT YOU and you guys finally manaaged to pull THIRTEEN PEOPLE IN TWO HOURS

You literally hid until our trip was over to show your fucking faces l0l

BTW 

i0BXvlV.png

11:24pm my last kill last night. That was our last fight of the night, no dead horse clan in sight so we called it. FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER you dumb fucks show up trying to fake some bullshit pictures

Get the fuck out of here lmao why can't you just clan clean :whatthe:
How am i the new clanner but you guys are dogshit at this

18 minutes ago, Local News said:

@Stl Arrow So good attempt at propaganda yesterday but heres why its actually fuckin awful

ctTcImp.png

WBBp63o.png

9:49 we're hitting you. It took 24 mins from announcement to wipe. Lets take a look at YOUR Mass time

myM4u02.png

11:40. I'm literally bankstanding alone after a pk trip TWO HOURS AFTER WE HIT YOU and you guys finally manaaged to pull THIRTEEN PEOPLE IN TWO HOURS

BTW 

i0BXvlV.png

11:24pm my last kill last night. That was our last fight of the night, no dead horse clan in sight so we called it. FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER you dumb fucks show up trying to fake some bullshit pictures

@Stl Arrow@Bassive@Safarl@SteezeCheck this out greasy rats

25 minutes ago, Local News said:

REfXAr0.png

14 minutes ago, PRGN PATRON said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

30 minutes ago, wolffff said:

Lmfao shut up socially awkward degenerate, ur a fcking trial in a dead clan imagine lmfao

31 minutes ago, Local News said:

tell me more

Damn they still havent guested me they must be wishing on a miracle for

me to return and save them

6 hours ago, Local News said:

ctTcImp.png

WBBp63o.png

myM4u02.png

BTW 

i0BXvlV.png

My god, my bruh Local News with so called """""less""""" experience just blew away the supposedly """"more"""" experienced STL Arrow -> :gharoldhappy:

----------

To bad I wasn't online :o Woaaaah Veng just making bank on the daily once again!