Spoontech

Does anyone notice how

@Stl Arrow only posts Res aftermaths of a fight he thinks he 'won', while Vengeance posts every aftermath both on our own and Sharkbrew forums. In the meanwhile Resurgence posts aftermaths on their forums and very occasionally on here.

Is he scared of being exposed? Will he forbid his members from checking out Sharkbrew cuz they might get exposed to the actual outcome of the fight? 

I dont even know what this kid is doing anymore. Might aswell just hand in the keys to what he call a "clan". More like a fucking cemetery at this point :Dude:

4 minutes ago, Origen said:

I dont even know what this kid is doing anymore. Might aswell just hand in the keys to what he call a "clan". More like a fucking cemetery at this point :Dude:

Keep pming skilling sponsors for intel lmfao

3 minutes ago, Stl Arrow said:

@SpoontechWe don't post anymore here since we had two members get hacked and all our emails/passwords got leaked due to rats having access to all that good stuff.

Who the fuck uses their real info for public forums - must be restards LMFAO

3 minutes ago, Stl Arrow said:

Keep pming skilling sponsors for intel lmfao

Still waiting on an answer from the unedited video we put in our aftermath, of you getting cleared yet again. Wonder how you're going to spin this one with all your members either dying or teleing...

7 minutes ago, Stl Arrow said:

@SpoontechWe don't post anymore here since we had two members get hacked and all our emails/passwords got leaked due to rats having access to all that good stuff.

Then why'd u post an aftermath not too long ago

Both great clans used to be in veng in 2k16 res was going good couple months ago idk what happend but either way keep up both your work build the zerk scene again brothers!

4 minutes ago, Brock said:

Both great clans used to be in veng in 2k16 res was going good couple months ago idk what happend but either way keep up both your work build the zerk scene again brothers!

Monopoly on the market brother. We own 80% of the clan scene right now. Only thing Res owns is Edgeville spawn & 30 line.

52 minutes ago, Brock said:

We are trying mate! Just 6-7 months ago we had 4 clans in the scene. Sadly the toxicity of some killed them as they were small and just getting started...

We try our best to be a healthy clan and help the newer clans grow. Infact if anyone is reading this that wants to start something hmu for some help!

1 hour ago, Origen said:

Who the fuck uses their real info for public forums - must be restards LMFAO

Point is it happened and we got screwed due to this site so yes we avoid it now.

1 hour ago, Spoontech said:

Then why'd u post an aftermath not too long ago

What i do is different. Idc about hardly anything so my info being at risk due to using this site i could care less about, but ur right idk why i posted an aftermath on here. Won't happen again 👌

13 minutes ago, Zewy said:

Sadly the toxicity of some killed them as they were small and just getting started...

Aren't two of your High Council the ones that flame me and my members on a personal level daily? Dont act innocent lol, your clan is full of propoganda. The only truthful thing you guys tell your members is that we were dead for 3 months lol

1 hour ago, PRGN PATRON said:

Still waiting on an answer from the unedited video we put in our aftermath, of you getting cleared yet again. Wonder how you're going to spin this one with all your members either dying or teleing...

I haven't seen this video, but if u knew me you'd know i don't spin anything in anyway other then how i see it. I'll openly admit:

1. Veng pulls 10+ more people then us everytime we fight & still don't "dominate" us like you guys portray.
  2. Veng was in a joint CC with PD with a combined total of 40+ people at our last fight.
  3. All 3 of your High Councils openly flame and dox Res members then cry and moan when it gets done back.
  4. Your ranks have resorted to pming skillers associated with Res for intel.

If you beat us you beat us. I've admitted defeat multiple times to @Spoontech& will continue if you guys actually clear us, but name one fight where you have done just that? Every "ending" you take consists of someone crashing and you taking a quick ending as either we chase them away or us having to telli out due to numbers. Please stop acting like you know what your talking about. The try hardness for a rank is almost as bad as Origens lol

1 minute ago, Stl Arrow said:

I haven't seen this video, but if u knew me you'd know i don't spin anything in anyway other then how i see it. I'll openly admit:

1. Veng pulls 10+ more people then us everytime we fight & still don't "dominate" us like you guys portray.
  2. Veng was in a joint CC with PD with a combined total of 40+ people at our last fight.
  3. All 3 of your High Councils openly flame and dox Res members then cry and moan when it gets done back.

If you beat us you beat us. I've admitted defeat multiple times to @Spoontech& will continue if you guys actually clear us, but name one fight where you have done just that? Every "ending" you take consists of someone crashing and you taking a quick ending as either we chase them away or us having to telli out due to numbers. Please stop acting like you know what your talking about. The try hardness for a rank is almost as bad as Origens lol

go check the Veng aftermath from the last 2 fights. Our footage is completely uninterrupted footage of your clan getting cleared. Yours consists of cuts that make it look like you're being dropped and then a transition to a point after a fight where you're taking finishing pics. You've never publicly posted an L, you spin that your clan is always "down" yet have resorted to calling multiple mains clan in to try and clear us the last 3 wildy fights. Your clan got dropped on login last night and you hid singles for 30 mins+ something which an ex member confirmed to the whole discord who you kicked last night. You hid until you managed to find someone to crash and as soon as you found someone cried that PD ac'd for us. So to surmise...

1) Your team cant hit an ingame spam mid fights due to the lack of numbers you have mid fight because you've been cleared. Any decent clanner can see from both POV's of ours and yours that iingame spams from Veng are dominant all fight.
2) You've been caught PMing multiple members of our clan saying "do you know they think your a leak?" attempting to worry our members (hasn't worked as of yet).
3) you've openly tried to put leaks into multiple Clans including my own, were caught and failed and then cry when it's done to you.
4) The vile shit your members come out with on a daily basis on these forums and your own shows the level of care you have for the scene and anything you've posted above. Literally everything you've just said you've done and do regularly to try to make your clan look better or give you a leg up, and it's honestly hilarious to see because of the desperation. 

GL GL

TLDR : 4 smokes in 2 weeks cleared every time. SIT.

2 hours ago, Stl Arrow said:

cdecfae4c04fbfb236db80c5e8b1b278.pn

ummmm

1 hour ago, Stl Arrow said:

Point is it happened and we got screwed due to this site so yes we avoid it now.

What i do is different. Idc about hardly anything so my info being at risk due to using this site i could care less about, but ur right idk why i posted an aftermath on here. Won't happen again 👌

Aren't two of your High Council the ones that flame me and my members on a personal level daily? Dont act innocent lol, your clan is full of propoganda. The only truthful thing you guys tell your members is that we were dead for 3 months lol

As far as I know its your members flaming our personal life daily. Not us 😎 I know for a fact that I can't as I am no longer in the Resurgence discord. Still getting PM's from your highly respected, the man himself Dalton about my irl.

Last sunday retard? Had to call in SV to come save your ass. Most of us didn't even die once, meanwhile most of your guys fall upwards to 10 times EACH.

Stop playing the innocent card - you are far from innocent. Neither am I, but you are displaying your stupidity publicly right now.

And btw, this speaks for itself.

171a19843e26c06d77839c1dc82c37eb.png

3 hours ago, Stl Arrow said:

l0l, bro we literally raped you for 1 hr straight last week, ur own members admitting to it. You're kicking people in paranoia. You had mfers sucidin 10-15x before you called SV, stop acting innocent u dumb mfer. 

I take 1 look at ur discord, all I see is your members posting pics of Vengeance members. You're literally the most sneaky guy I've ever met on a fucking videogame. Literally a snake.

1 hour ago, Moni said:

Stl is one of the nicest guys on rs. Idk about the rest of his clan tho

Hahahaha you must be very gullible then, if you can't spot a facade when its starin you into the eye.

34 minutes ago, wolffff said:

Hahahaha you must be very gullible then, if you can't spot a facade when its starin you into the eye.

ive known him for a while he's a good dude but theres 1-2 guys in there that shud be gone for being retarded