Week 1, Day 1: 70 Tigers put 45 Bears in Permanent Hibernation

Peace seeker

10 hours ago, rly said:

Big propaganda clan

Absolutely no quality. Just a bunch of retards using mains. Matched opts you guys are absolute dogshit. Enjoy your Saturdays because that's all you have going for you with you desperate retards double logged on mains on day 1 of the "rivalry". Can't wait to embarrass you like IR did :).  Phase 4 btw. Will even be easier since all your good members left you

we literally closed your trash ass clan and IR at no point in the rivalry beat us in a wilderness fight within 10 LMFAO

we turned your masser clan into a prep team before you closed (and you still lost the only clw fullout)

and we just 6-0ed your new trash clan too

49 minutes ago, roflcats said:

we literally closed your trash ass clan and IR at no point in the rivalry beat us in a wilderness fight within 10 LMFAO

we turned your masser clan into a prep team before you closed (and you still lost the only clw fullout)

and we just 6-0ed your new trash clan too

Supremacy had several clans close into them after getting bullied by IR every weekend in the wild. You also had to hold hands with FOE towards the end of it

You didn't win any clw fullouts vs IR, you actually got smoked 2-1 after denying our preps for an entire year. You made excuses how your stinky gaptooth britfags couldn't log in at 7 pm est to prep us, although you all came to watch us like hawks whenever we prepped someone else at that time. You then finally accepted, only to get smoked by a bunch of sand crabbers. I actually used my wiener on laptop touchpad during the last round to try and make it fair and not use my hands. You literally got dicked

Almost 6 years, zero accomplishments 🤣 

11 minutes ago, rly said:

Supremacy had several clans close into them after getting bullied by IR every weekend in the wild. You also had to hold hands with FOE towards the end of it

You didn't win any clw fullouts vs IR, you actually got smoked 2-1 after denying our preps for an entire year. You made excuses how your stinky gaptooth britfags couldn't log in at 7 pm est to prep us, although you all came to watch us like hawks whenever we prepped someone else at that time. You then finally accepted, only to get smoked by a bunch of sand crabbers. I actually used my wiener on laptop touchpad during the last round to try and make it fair and not use my hands. You literally got dicked

Almost 6 years, zero accomplishments 🤣 

You clearly dont even know what a full out is... the 65v65 wasn't a full out lmfao...  We closed IR after we bullied them for more then 1 year..

just remember this:

100v100: [ONLY PURES]

130v170 [yes you got cleared with 40+]

IR IS DEAD  stop talking about dead clans focus on your shitty clan because it wont take long till rage is dead too

imagine having a prep win as your biggest achievement in your clans ''12'' year history... 

lmfao this @rlyguy is the biggest +1 in the pure community who wasn't even allowed to play in the 30v30 (he was one of the 15 people rage sat LMFAO!!)

you can't link one wilderness win when the opts are within 10 with your dead ass clan.  Meanwhile we have 110v100 fights and 130v170 victories and 90v100 4 hour fight wins with no clans crashing at all 

speak up dog l0l

13 hours ago, rly said:

Big propaganda clan

Absolutely no quality. Just a bunch of retards using mains. Matched opts you guys are absolute dogshit. Enjoy your Saturdays because that's all you have going for you with you desperate retards double logged on mains on day 1 of the "rivalry". Can't wait to embarrass you like IR did :).  Phase 4 btw. Will even be easier since all your good members left you

keep typing us paragraphs you baby back bitch

12 minutes ago, roflcats said:

lmfao this @rlyguy is the biggest +1 in the pure community who wasn't even allowed to play in the 30v30 (he was one of the 15 people rage sat LMFAO!!)

you can't link one wilderness win when the opts are within 10 with your dead ass clan.  Meanwhile we have 110v100 fights and 130v170 victories and 90v100 4 hour fight wins with no clans crashing at all 

speak up dog l0l

You guys got fucked in the ass and chased into singles about 45/52 weeks of the year. You're posting two fights over a year+ rivalry. The second fight you posted you guys rode the coattails of rot when they were in our capes and hitting us from within on our anni, the ones you guys had mandatory sign ups for (5 years 2 months btw lmfao)

Not sure if you're delusional or just a shitty troll 

Keep the propaganda rolling in. Day 1 of the new rivalry and you're already using mains. You're already posting pictures of your own mains in our capes to try and justify using them to your members. I love seeing you foreshadow your own demise, you can't make this shit up haha

3 minutes ago, rly said:

You guys got fucked in the ass and chased into singles about 45/52 weeks of the year. You're posting two fights over a year+ rivalry. The second fight you posted you guys rode the coattails of rot when they were in our capes and hitting us from within on our anni, the ones you guys had mandatory sign ups for (5 years 2 months btw lmfao)

Keep the propaganda rolling in. Day 1 of the new rivalry and you're already using mains. You're already posting pictures of your own mains in our capes to try and justify using them to your members. I love seeing you foreshadow your own demise, you can't make this shit up haha

you still typing paragraphs no ones gonnaa read l000l

37 minutes ago, rly said:

0 ask