Outrage Saturday - Stomping the shit out of FO & 1v3 GDZ Cluster

Godfather

1 hour ago, pooly said:

haha you brought tanks, camped singles and still lost! you wont like what comes next buddy! make sure to be on for the trip tomorrow to teleport out from the mighty foe clan! i shall enjoy killing your eop + ir remake for the 3rd time!

l0l fom is mad and bad and u cry at ted who led ur trip cus left fight l0l ez 4 outrage gf loser !

l0l cant kill me bro, i can pull myself to trips and still be open l0l stay mad and bad loser !

nice scared to prep clan ur in bud ! l0l !

1 hour ago, pooly said:

nice fucking trip today @Godfather& @Jamz

did I not tell you what was going to happen?

l0l fom killed dc and ly today what a bomb ass trip ! l0llll

had no action and still maintained 50 all trip l0lll, fom could never !

still scared to prep my clan and will forever be in our shadows l0l0l

30 minutes ago, xyp9x said:

almost as trash as the garbo clan youre in l0l. 

yeh bro? ur clan is competing for #9 atm matched wuu2 bro

39 minutes ago, Jamz said:

dc and ly puts up a harder fight than you every trip LMFAOOOOOOOOO

you had no action because you're fucking terrified of my clan, you were lobbied at SS for 15 minutes while we were having clean 1v1s vs LY and DC, what the fuck were you thinking? l00000000l

we're 3-0 against you in minis and 1-0 against you in preps (23v23 is not a mini)

ur clan is competing for #9 wildy l00000l

24 minutes ago, pooly said:

dc and ly puts up a harder fight than you every trip LMFAOOOOOOOOO

you had no action because you're fucking terrified of my clan, you were lobbied at SS for 15 minutes while we were having clean 1v1s vs LY and DC, what the fuck were you thinking? l00000000l

we're 3-0 against you in minis and 1-0 against you in preps (23v23 is not a mini)

ur clan is competing for #9 wildy l00000l

fom is dogfo l00000000000l

u killed shitter clans that suicided into you and got demoralised over saturday l0l

i maintained 50 people without any action because my community is literally the best l0l

mans keeping a record that isnt even true of mini war wins lmfa00000000

no we're not, but u're literally competing for #9 matched afraid to prep apex (400+ days), sup since march and never prepped big bad scary outrage l00l

stay mad and bad l00l loser !

4 minutes ago, Jamz said:

fom is dogfo l00000000000l

u killed shitter clans that suicided into you and got demoralised over saturday l0l

i maintained 50 people without any action because my community is literally the best l0l

mans keeping a record that isnt even true of mini war wins lmfa00000000

no we're not, but u're literally competing for #9 matched afraid to prep apex (400+ days), sup since march and never prepped big bad scary outrage l00l

stay mad and bad l00l loser !

u call them shitter clans yet they'll fight us whereas you last 5 seconds before teleporting out, what does that make you? l0000000000l

u mean u wasted 50 peoples time because u were too fucking afraid to hit anything? impressive!

ur clan is not going to surpass 50 man pulls for the rest of ur pathetic lifespan, the only thing u'll have to show for when you inevitably houdini are f2p wins vs clans we have a 20-5 record versus l0000000l

5 minutes ago, pooly said:

u call them shitter clans yet they'll fight us whereas you last 5 seconds before teleporting out, what does that make you? l0000000000l

u mean u wasted 50 peoples time because u were too fucking afraid to hit anything? impressive!

ur clan is not going to surpass 50 man pulls for the rest of ur pathetic lifespan, the only thing u'll have to show for when you inevitably houdini are f2p wins vs clans we have a 20-5 record versus l0000000l

ur clan is literal dogfo l00l, final ownage mains = trashcan garbage dogfo !

btw i can sense ur anger with the way u type l00l, please try again w/o crying this time loser l000l !

16 hours ago, Jamz said:

Why dont you explain what your shit clan did when FOE hunted you down at boneyards and fally? Looks like you been teaching your students how to teleport out asap from a fight, Sauce was an excellent example of that yesterday! Well done. 

3 hours ago, xyp9x said:

Why dont you explain what your shit clan did when FOE hunted you down at boneyards and fally? Looks like you been teaching your students how to teleport out asap from a fight, Sauce was an excellent example of that yesterday! Well done. 

fom = dogfo l0l !

type that again without crying this time l000l 

3 hours ago, xyp9x said:

ooh don't hunt me bro, clearly you've done such a great job of it so far lmfao.