Outrage Sunday Aftermath Ft. Losing to DC, Losing to DT, Hiding from FOE

FOE PURP

PSA: Jamz is currently on suicide watch.

After pulling a demoralizing 35 (LMFAO) yesterday and not posting a aftermath topic due to the shame of losing to rev cave clans (he went full hiderino from all LPC clans btw),

Jamz's brain instantly turned to propaganda mode to save his clan from the humiliation of losing to DC and DT (Rev cave clans BTW). His veteran essay writing fingers started typing,  his low IQ brain started slowly processing, and he began to churn out excuse  after excuse  on his pathetic performance.

edd2c6d0b3546f475e2b50bc91b073b4.png

Imagine lying about having 50 l0000l. The whole community knows u didnt k999k. U never had more than 35 in game hahahaha.

Here is a few pics that summarizes their trip:

5d85a3f8edbd7399998da74b50f36c6d.jpg

263e6289382b8a8a6eba0c669e6dfc76.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL GZ Damage Control and GZ Detrimental 

For all outrage members who are sick of losing/being led by a mentally unstable low iq monkey, PM Purp#1361 to spy!

5 minutes ago, Godfather said:

my dude did you just post pictures from Friday....? You know, the day your dead clan massed 12 people to 1-item a cluster. I'm sorry but that tops even Chase's inspect element failure.

nope its from sun trip l000l .  

10 minutes ago, Godfather said:

my dude, you posted an image from a cluster the pure community had on Friday that your dead clan couldn't scrape together the opts to join in on. No matter how you try to spin it, that's an L.

refer to this 

hahahah keep trying take this FAT L. Hope jamz calls the suicide hotline ASAP. 

18f70bc10c92ff098c56ca9edb4bf9b7.png

2 hours ago, smokepurpp said:

PSA: Jamz is currently on suicide watch.

After pulling a demoralizing 35 (LMFAO) yesterday and not posting a aftermath topic due to the shame of losing to rev cave clans (he went full hiderino from all LPC clans btw),

Jamz's brain instantly turned to propaganda mode to save his clan from the humiliation of losing to DC and DT (Rev cave clans BTW). His veteran essay writing fingers started typing,  his low IQ brain started slowly processing, and he began to churn out excuse  after excuse  on his pathetic performance.

edd2c6d0b3546f475e2b50bc91b073b4.png

Imagine lying about having 50 l0000l. The whole community knows u didnt k999k. U never had more than 35 in game hahahaha.

Here is a few pics that summarizes their trip:

5d85a3f8edbd7399998da74b50f36c6d.jpg

263e6289382b8a8a6eba0c669e6dfc76.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL GZ Damage Control and GZ Detrimental 

For all outrage members who are sick of losing/being led by a mentally unstable low iq monkey, PM Purp#1361 to spy!

please can you change it from detrimental to onslaught as dt is closed

3 hours ago, Godfather said:

my dude did you just post pictures from Friday....? You know, the day your dead clan massed 12 people to 1-item a cluster. I'm sorry but that tops even Chase's inspect element failure.

2 hours ago, DilL said:

i’m not sure how true this is but surely Jamz wouldn’t have rushed our 50 tigers with just 35 opts 

i thought to myself that how could someone so stupid be promoted in fo, then realised that "the dumb promote the dumb"

5 hours ago, Godfather said:

when you jump on incognito to respond to your mistake of a topic. i'll keep bumping it so long as it stays up since this is a giant goof on your part :kanye:

zx0S8cv.gif

niggas afraid to post on their own id's, smh my head