Outrage Sunday Aftermath Ft. Losing to DC, Losing to DT, Hiding from FOE

FOE PURP

21 hours ago, Godfather said:

yo, since you can't seem to tell the difference between Friday and Sunday,  I expect to see todays pictures on your next topic. you know, pictures of your clan being erased from existence.

Heard it all before. When are you going to get tired repeating the same shite for years and still be wrong? Doesn't that get boring?

35 minutes ago, Godfather said:

now now, you and i both know nothing i said was incorrect

Delusion is grandeur after all. Hopefully you'll stick around instead of disappearing for two years after your last failed attempt to beat FOE.

2 hours ago, Nos said:

Delusion is grandeur after all. Hopefully you'll stick around instead of disappearing for two years after your last failed attempt to beat FOE.

considering fo pulled 40 and was competing with phoenix at the time i quit, i'd ease up on the revisionist history. Fo didn't recover from what was done to them until a year and a half after I moved on from the game.

12 hours ago, Godfather said:

considering fo pulled 40 and was competing with phoenix at the time i quit, i'd ease up on the revisionist history. Fo didn't recover from what was done to them until a year and a half after I moved on from the game.

Come on mate stop with the propaganda. That wasn't even close to what actually happened. And "quitting" is putting it nicely.