Dead Ts

[Vote] Dead Ts community advisor

Dead Ts  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

• What is your clanning/pvp history?
    Pre eoc: Lethal fate(Med crater clan) , 07rs Conviction for few months before merging into CP, was CP for 4 years.
  • How many months have you been in the Clanning/PvP community?
  • Please write a short summary of the current problems with the scene/sharkbrew and how you plan on helping bridging this gap between Sharkbrew and the community

I have been in many types of communities from main clanning with DI to pure clanning with CP. I am currently pretty active in both Foe's community and Sup's community. I am also currently in a pvm clan called "Team Eternity". I have experienced every aspect of the game both pvp and pvm wise and I believe I have a valuable opinion when it comes to trying to find a solution to a RS related problem. 

Feel free to message me on discord if you have further questions

Kevin#9061

• I elect to maintain my activity and to execute my duties to the best of my abilities
    Yes

28 minutes ago, Dead Ts said:
  • What is your clanning/pvp history?
    Pre eoc: Lethal fate(Med crater clan) , 07rs Conviction for few months before merging into CP, was CP for 4 years.
  • How many months have you been in the Clanning/PvP community?
  • Please write a short summary of the current problems with the scene/sharkbrew and how you plan on helping bridging this gap between Sharkbrew and the community

I have been in many types of communities from main clanning with DI to pure clanning with CP. I am currently pretty active in both Foe's community and Sup's community. I am also currently in a pvm clan called "Team Eternity". I have experienced every aspect of the game both pvp and pvm wise and I believe I have a valuable opinion when it comes to trying to find a solution to a RS related problem. 

Feel free to message me on discord if you have further questions

Kevin#9061

• I elect to maintain my activity and to execute my duties to the best of my abilities
    Yes

I do think you should elaborate more on how you want to help the community. Good luck tho

7 minutes ago, Opticals said:

guy isn't even in a clan, going to vote no

also comes across quite cocky and not really a community guy

TmKtwRm.png

sais an eop/apex member

5 minutes ago, Opticals said:

flaming? NOT MY COMMUNITY ADVISOR

I promise I won't betray the community for some McNuggets

I have to agree with these responses, this app seems arrogant. You're acting as if you deserve this just for existing in this community, as a Discord Moderator I had to ask you multiple times to actually be active in your role which you didn't do, responding to me with a backhanded remark about "irl"

3 hours ago, Yak said:

I have to agree with these responses, this app seems arrogant. You're acting as if you deserve this just for existing in this community, as a Discord Moderator I had to ask you multiple times to actually be active in your role which you didn't do, responding to me with a backhanded remark about "irl"

image.png.e178a0c6caf5301e1b4e27e2ed5ab094.png

Feel like this rank would benefit most from someone who is active in the scene (i.e in a clan), but that might not always be the case. Best of luck. 

17 hours ago, Yak said:

seems kind of arrogant to ask someone to spend multiple hours a night to go our of their way to do something that is suppose to be shared by multiple people. I did my fair share.

20 hours ago, Uzi. said:

You didnt do anything as a Moderator, what makes me believe you'll do anything as CS

just cause ur inactive and didnt see when I was doing my part doesnt mean i didnt do anything. What have you done?