Rage's Official F2P Trip Ft. FOE & Shitpremacy Mains

Spiral

6 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

no not that one, your main in the foe cape attacking a supremacy pure, slightly off to the right side. unless you're implying foe brought mains.

4AkgN4g.gif

Rage doesnt bring mains, probably a lost sup member attacking his nazi rank wearing a foe cape ;)

13 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

no not that one, your main in the foe cape attacking a supremacy pure, slightly off to the right side. unless you're implying foe brought mains.

4AkgN4g.gif

3:45 2nd vid

jBri7sB.png

3:46 2nd vid

gkIMgJS.png

Are you literally editing your comment to prove a point you can never make?

Your clan masspokes a main cc + calls them so called "super pures" to login on TeamSpeak while my superior clan doesnt need any of that nonsense and just exposed the garb quality of sup in general l00l

28 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

4AkgN4g.gif

3:45 2nd vid

jBri7sB.png

3:46 2nd vid

gkIMgJS.png

bro SHUT THE FUCK UP u showed me footage of a main in a foe cape running around. U presented 0 evidence and i have presented u evidence of 10+ mains hitting rage pures.

32 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

ah yes the coveted  "double rank triple reply" a classic way to show you're not worked up and red faced over a childrens video game on the internet.

who's this lil feller on the bottom right?

6GOSXfu.gif

keep watching all my vids to show me some random in a fow cape hitting someone who we cant identify