Rage's Official F2P Trip Ft. FOE & Shitpremacy Mains

Spiral

3 minutes ago, Sm0ky said:

It's always been like this with supremacy, once they start to lose/pull less , they're going to bring mains and trying to claim a fake wins.  

Anyways looks like u still shit on them. gratz Rage bears

another victim of supremacy crying because we closed his clan l0l0l

@rlyi think i found ur perfect match u shud talk to this guy

5 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

another victim of supremacy crying because we closed his clan l0l0l

@rlyi think i found ur perfect match u shud talk to this guy

Not crying these are the facts. Btw u have bad intel, i wasn't in doom when they closed but nice try. I quit my clanning after rage closed

32 minutes ago, Sm0ky said:

Not crying these are the facts. Btw u have bad intel, i wasn't in doom when they closed but nice try. I quit my clanning after rage closed

doom closed like 7 times and im 99% sure u were in the version that supremacy closed

I can confirm @Sm0kywas part of Doom when Supremacy closed them.

I dunno why Spiral is moaning about mains, I distinctly remember him making numerous topics when he was in Supremacy showing logs of him talking to main clans to rival IRs mains.

Prob the same mains his clan is using now. Pretty sure CD also had a Rage rank leaking him logs of him doing the same back when CD closed Rage.

You're forgetting Spiral, I was also in Supremacy, before i quit for like 14 months, but I still remember you trying so hard to convince Sup to bring mains, I might even have screenshots of Sup ranks shooting you down about it.

It's always the same with Pure clans, every clan brings mains and use the same shit excuse that they're not bringing mains, it's the opposing clan in their capes.

22 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

doom closed like 7 times and im 99% sure u were in the version that supremacy closed

this reply shows again how clueless you are. Doom closed 3 times.  i dont remember why they closed the first or the second one but control/tbr closed doom the last time.  Anyways i dont have time to shit chat, keep spreading ur propaganda and have a nice day

8 hours ago, ┣┫_88 said:

3:40 timestamp in second vid, where the vidder brings up a right click menu, shows multiple rage mains camping sup members on screen. i can gif it if u rly want.

Stop trying ur irrelevant, ur dogshit ranks brings mains to compete that says enough😭

7 hours ago, Spiral said:

Are you literally editing your comment to prove a point you can never make?

Your clan masspokes a main cc + calls them so called "super pures" to login on TeamSpeak while my superior clan doesnt need any of that nonsense and just exposed the garb quality of sup in general l00l

this nigga clueless keep a leash on this dog.

7 hours ago, ┣┫_88 said:

ah yes the coveted  "double rank triple reply" a classic way to show you're not worked up and red faced over a childrens video game on the internet.

who's this lil feller on the bottom right?

6GOSXfu.gif

A sup main in a foe cape? No one is using mains but sup l0l u freak

1 hour ago, R3ALITY said:

I can confirm @Sm0kywas part of Doom when Supremacy closed them.

I dunno why Spiral is moaning about mains, I distinctly remember him making numerous topics when he was in Supremacy showing logs of him talking to main clans to rival IRs mains.

Prob the same mains his clan is using now. Pretty sure CD also had a Rage rank leaking him logs of him doing the same back when CD closed Rage.

You're forgetting Spiral, I was also in Supremacy, before i quit for like 14 months, but I still remember you trying so hard to convince Sup to bring mains, I might even have screenshots of Sup ranks shooting you down about it.

It's always the same with Pure clans, every clan brings mains and use the same shit excuse that they're not bringing mains, it's the opposing clan in their capes.

Find proof of me talking to a main clan for help on a pure clan and ill give you 100M+

What i can remember with my time as a rank in Supremacy was alker talking to 'the supremes' a main clan we did a pkri/prep against on own mains and them later coming to weekend trips to help sup out for f2p/p2p and having "rev warriors" online for P2P which were led by massing, being cocksucked by alker and co to maintain 20+ opps and sandwiching clans from behind to spread propaganda and indoctrinate their poor members..

Sup always had some sort NH tactic with mains they called 'super pures' lol i still got all discord/teamspeak logs  and idm releasing it to expose shitpremacy even more..