Rage's Official F2P Trip Ft. FOE & Shitpremacy Mains

Spiral

1 hour ago, roflcats said:

we just ruined your trip, ended you, and leaked your audio

and there's nothing you can do about it l00l

@Niblethad a mental breakdown midfight over people leaving his terrible trip (I wonder why you have 42 in cc and 49 on ts l0l)

l0l sup is 5 yrs of shit and resorts to mains to kill pures

1 hour ago, roflcats said:

we just ruined your trip, ended you, and leaked your audio

and there's nothing you can do about it l00l

@Niblethad a mental breakdown midfight over people leaving his terrible trip (I wonder why you have 42 in cc and 49 on ts l0l)

I made you rage on this topic and released your audio, exposed your mains with proof and confirmed the fact you're a pedophile and there is nothing you can do l000000l how do you feel knowing you will be back to pulling 30s for years and years straight, leading you to closure 😂😂😊

1 hour ago, Spiral said:

I made you rage on this topic and released your audio, exposed your mains with proof and confirmed the fact you're a pedophile and there is nothing you can do l000000l how do you feel knowing you will be back to pulling 30s for years and years straight, leading you to closure 😂😂😊

SHOTFIRED

1 hour ago, Spiral said:

how's it feel knowing you're a cuck irl who blocked me on discord because you're literally the most beta bitch in the pure community l00l