Spiral

Rage's Official F2P Trip Ft. FOE & Shitpremacy Mains

we just ruined your trip, ended you, and leaked your audio

and there's nothing you can do about it l00l

@Niblethad a mental breakdown midfight over people leaving his terrible trip (I wonder why you have 42 in cc and 49 on ts l0l)

1 hour ago, roflcats said:

@Niblethad a mental breakdown midfight over people leaving his terrible trip (I wonder why you have 42 in cc and 49 on ts l0l)

l0l sup is 5 yrs of shit and resorts to mains to kill pures

1 hour ago, roflcats said:

I made you rage on this topic and released your audio, exposed your mains with proof and confirmed the fact you're a pedophile and there is nothing you can do l000000l how do you feel knowing you will be back to pulling 30s for years and years straight, leading you to closure 😂😂😊

1 hour ago, Spiral said:

I made you rage on this topic and released your audio, exposed your mains with proof and confirmed the fact you're a pedophile and there is nothing you can do l000000l how do you feel knowing you will be back to pulling 30s for years and years straight, leading you to closure 😂😂😊

SHOTFIRED

1 hour ago, Spiral said:

how's it feel knowing you're a cuck irl who blocked me on discord because you're literally the most beta bitch in the pure community l00l

6 hours ago, MAGICfrmda6 said:

My rs achievement was killing w57 and w8 (Twice), wby lmao ? 

You aint killed shit regtardo, fuck off back to the cornfields and get picking

2 hours ago, MAGICfrmda6 said:

you didnt close shit lmaoo, I dare you to reopen that dog shit clan in my world 

Pipe up, you couldnt win a rivalry without mains anyway, generic 2k19 clanner

8 hours ago, MAGICfrmda6 said:

being called a "2k19 clanner" isn't an insult lmao, that just shows u how much a loser freak u r 

It isnt an insult its a fact?