Jump to content
Elrond140

The Rising Vs Arroz | 3-0 (F2P)

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Elrond140 said:

We always did f2p and now we are doing p2p too. Action is action.

Hold up, I thought the F2P main scene basically died? What is happening? Is there a revive?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, puppyslush said:

Hold up, I thought the F2P main scene basically died? What is happening? Is there a revive?

The scene has been quiet for a while. Think TR has managed to have 6-7 F2P Fights in 2019 so it's not the most consistent atm! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ben HG said:

The scene has been quiet for a while. Think TR has managed to have 6-7 F2P Fights in 2019 so it's not the most consistent atm! 

has the recent cc update helped?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Kye said:

Damn thats actually somewhat impressive ops, didn't know arroz could pull so high.

Actually... Arroz can pull 60-80 men if they fight in wilderness with at least 1/2 week(s) prep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Elrond140 said:

Actually... Arroz can pull 60-80 men if they fight in wilderness with at least 1/2 week(s) prep

... man said what?

Who is their memberbase comprised of? They're a Brazilian country clan right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kye said:

... man said what?

Who is their memberbase comprised of? They're a Brazilian country clan right? 

At least 110-120 men memberlist because they are bringing a lot of new blood people to learn warring stuff and etc... They are a Brazilian-Portuguese Country Clan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...