Times are tough

del

rKl2roG.pngW1g0NJQ.png

cFSlbaW.png

Day = 24 Hours

There's no way any of them posted more than once on any of the other topics, last I checked was roughly an hour ago where you had 45 replies.

So let's assume you posted on the other topics once and now take away five.

Giggs posted 57 times, Ryan 14 of those times, Ceza 13, Utc with 11 and Ready Ok Ko with 10 adding up to a total of 105 replies shared between the 5 on your topic LOL.

I admire the propaganda you'd want to feed the people who weren't bothered to attend your trip, but if you're going to try make it seem as if your trip was good, turn your pic dump into an aftermath and make sure to change your hook to only showing weekly posts to make it more believable.

MG0nSWqO_400x400.jpg

It's pathetic what we've reduced you to, we only opened our doors to the public two months ago and haven't even tried to recruit nor rival you, yet you have somehow managed to bring this upon yourself. Just fucking close already or else you'll continue humiliating yourselves week in and week out up until the point of whatever legacy you have will be irrelevant, please, for the love of god, do not replicate what Fatality done to themselves 4 years ago.

I honestly feel bad for the likes of Adhi, Chaos Pure, Walli, Kyle, Zero, Luke and the rest of your competent ranks who made your clan so great, the fact that you have managed to do a benjamin button on RuneScape is mind-boggling.

1 minute ago, GlGGS said:

made you write an essay about it l00000000l

if that was what you were looking for, good bait m8, doubt it though as 45 replies without an actual aftermath looked pretty pathetic lmao, so you took it upon yourself to make it seem less embarrassing and didn't think that someone who was literally IP banned from your forums would go through the effort of using a VPN to make fun of you over that lololol

4 minutes ago, Jamz said:

if that was what you were looking for, good bait m8, doubt it though as 45 replies without an actual aftermath looked pretty pathetic lmao, so you took it upon yourself to make it seem less embarrassing and didn't think that someone who was literally IP banned from your forums would go through the effort of using a VPN to make fun of you over that lololol

55c78375bc6247a58c2fd5a05d1b2376.png

Bildresultat för jerry meme

ur eyes are glued to my forum posts wym

1 minute ago, GlGGS said:

55c78375bc6247a58c2fd5a05d1b2376.png

Bildresultat för jerry meme

ur eyes are glued to my forum posts wym

Image result for nigga what

what relevance does that have to what i have stated

you had 45 replies on your aftermath

you took it upon yourself to make it seem as if your trip was good by bringing it up to triple digits

Just now, Jamz said:

Image result for nigga what

what relevance does that have to what i have stated

you had 45 replies on your aftermath

you took it upon yourself to make it seem as if your trip was good by bringing it up to triple digits

this topic is why i posted 60 times on an aftermath topic

hahahahaha

11 minutes ago, Poshstronaut said:

why don't you write a book on foe's forum posts dude you are obsessed wow

mhm yes yes very obsessed, says the clan who literally did nothing but camp me since opening and are now trying to act as if the game isn't their life anymore since it isn't going well for you

spacer.png

we were neutral, we paid no attention to you, yet you decided to deprive my clan of action by camping us non stop every single weekend, and then try to say it's because no ones giving you fights but are okay with acing for everyone else who has the same as us LOL

you then decide to talk shit, whether it be on these forums, the public discord, your status updates or your discord as well as in game lmao and then even go as far as forcing some "rivalry" that you're cleary on the losing end of which none of my members care about lmfao

you then took it even futher and tried to scare us with dox threats, ddos me and my members and even use fucking mains up 30 for absolutely no reason whatsoever

spacer.png

nuff said cunt