• Foe
  2. 2. CD or LY?

• CD
    • LY
  3. 3. Rage Or Supremacy

• Rage
    • Supremacy

Unbiased opinion with all of these votes

Foe > Outrage - As of right now I'd have to say Foe has the slight advantage due to the experience they have as a whole, and the numbers.

LY > CD - I haven't really paid attention to this rivalry in a long time, but it seems like CD is dwindling due to ranks leaving, and Sam's too determined to off.

Rage | Supremacy - There isn't really a winning clan right now, every weekend trip has been pretty back and forth and no clan shows sign of stopping anytime soon.

In all fairness, I understand rivalries are meant for 1 clan to kill another and close, but hopefully none of these clans truly close in hopes for the scene to not die, it's already kind of cancerous since the 20 defence movement, and hopefully no shallow ego'd leaders decide getting 30/39.

34 minutes ago, 'Jamie said:

Foe > Outrage - As of right now I'd have to say Foe has the slight advantage due to the experience they have as a whole, and the numbers.

LY > CD - I haven't really paid attention to this rivalry in a long time, but it seems like CD is dwindling due to ranks leaving, and Sam's too determined to off.

Rage | Supremacy - There isn't really a winning clan right now, every weekend trip has been pretty back and forth and no clan shows sign of stopping anytime soon.

In all fairness, I understand rivalries are meant for 1 clan to kill another and close, but hopefully none of these clans truly close in hopes for the scene to not die, it's already kind of cancerous since the 20 defence movement, and hopefully no shallow ego'd leaders decide getting 30/39.

Rage has posted 1 weekend aftermath topic in the last 3 weeks safe to say Sup is winning the rivalry against Rage LOOOL

55 minutes ago, 'Jamie said:

???????????

l0l just when i thought u were the only non brainwashed memebr in rage

foo vs o

foe had advantage when they massively overpulled due to them having wild over cwa but as pulls decrease it's moving in outrages direction until foe overpull by alot as they dont do cwa vs o

cd vs ly

strictly speaking cwa cd wants the prep but ly wont. IMO ly lack in quality and wud lose that regardless so only wild based decision ly is up due to opts alone

rage vs sup

sup overpulls (i think?) and won the prep so ye