[F2P] Weekend #4 : 68 Tigers Break Rage in 45 Minutes

Backstabbed

3 hours ago, Kim said:

Ask your leadership not to lie to you and to present audios of when we were waiting on corp hill for your clan. I have learned in my years in being the scene, nobody wants to hear the truth. They trust their own leaderships way too much :P

This didnt awnser my question at all.

On 9/1/2019 at 3:32 AM, Estranger said:

Care to explain this @Kim

8kmujV4.png

I talked about audio so you can hear facts associated with action. Supremacy doesn't need to bring mains for opts. Both clans bring mains and Rage will only target the usage of SUP's verse yours as means of hype. Our members have been camped by mains since Day 1. Feel free to use my quote any time, but I won't be replying to any tags regarding the usage of mains. Especially, when rage ranks/elders are the ones who used to instigate the usage of mains for no reasons VS IR. lmfao 

personally been camped by rage mains since day 1. we didn't whine about it on forums like rage did, because we didn't even need mains to dick-slap them two weeks in a row. hell some of those weekends i didn't die a single time even with the main camping me. sup ranks and 100+ cb's got sick of getting camped by rune every event so we brought our own anti-mains, and rage won't stop crying about it. their own 45 second audio leak proves we log off the anti-mains when theirs aren't around.

now they're re-naming their mains to slight variations of our main's names. i already posted proof of that in two of their topics.

at this point, rage is a propaganda clan crying about something they brought upon themselves.