Apology Letter to Borzor 8pint and KG

lnfamous Jet

I’ve talked a lot of shit to ex-ranks of foe. They’ve sent a shit ton of niggas to rag me and I’m not really tryna fuck with that.

Borzor, I only flamed you because you ragged me at a foe vs sup fight - I was over obsessed with carrying the foe legacy fr fr cuh. After realizing that you weren’t gunna off me the next weekend - I realized that I’m actually fucked since you called all your boys to jump me... even though I ain’t going out as a bitch my nigga... I’m throwing the white flag #itis-whatitis

8pint, used to watch ur vids all the time. Flamed you because wasn’t gunna put up with ur bullshit. After realizing that I actually didn’t kick you from foe because I’m only a member, I regret starting world war 3 vs a person who faught rot for months. I gave it a second thought and decided that I’m sorry for calling you a dogshit leader and I’m also throwing the white flag because I’m not going out as a bitch my nigga.

final remarks to kg

never knew a cat could kill a dog... looks like kg wins again #fudogbroken xoxo

p.s - im going to take warlord of foe, please give me the time to practice calling both servers for #FOEgang 

I’m ready to be taken off the list #whiteflag