[AUDIO LEAK] 65 Bears | Perfect beginning of Slumptember | 3AT LOSING IT | RAGE #1

Spiral

I dunno man, 14 minute Audio, it's actually longer than your Saturday trip.

But, you're going head to head with a clan who hasn't closed and has closed the likes of AAO, IR, Doom and others compared to a clan who has been open more times than a whores legs and has been multiple variations of clans, like Phoenix, RD, Rage and Outburst and who have all been closed by clans Supremacy has closed.

Gonna be a tough nut to crack but hopefully your sand crab recruits can last more than a weekend, i'll see you back at a 30 man pull next weekend doing sign ups again.

On 9/2/2019 at 2:47 PM, R3ALITY said:

But, you're going head to head with a clan who hasn't closed and has closed the likes of AAO, IR, Doom and others compared to a clan who has been open more times than a whores legs and has been multiple variations of clans, like Phoenix, RD, Rage and Outburst and who have all been closed by clans Supremacy has closed.

Gonna be a tough nut to crack but hopefully your sand crab recruits can last more than a weekend, i'll see you back at a 30 man pull next weekend doing sign ups again.

Sure would be a shame if a clan that never closed..........no, that could never happen. Right? *Gulp*Gulp*

All this Apex predator bullshit. Go watch some animal planet and see whose the actual alpha out in the wilderness.

2 hours ago, R3ALITY said:

hahahahaha you're so mad bitch gl pulling 40s and crying to me in pms [cant wait] mickey and crafted already crying in there

Weird, I don't even play the game and I have 3 leaks in your clan. LOL.

Mark my words, Rage will be closed by Christmas and Supremacy will still be open, then the back door will be left open for your useless ranks to come crawling back, only to have me stood there curb stomping the fuck out of you.

Mark my words, Rage will be closed by Christmas and Supremacy will still be open, then the back door will be left open for your useless ranks to come crawling back, only to have me stood there curb stomping the fuck out of you.

Screenshotted. I’ll mark your words bud 👀

Hello Reality. Please add me to your target list. ORSN: B S A. It will be a pleasure tanking your orphans. Also, it's just a game bud. No need to get so angry. LLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLLLOOOOLOLOOLOLOOLOL

3 hours ago, R3ALITY said:

If you don't play anymore why are you posting here bud lmfao regardless thx for being a salty retard and boosting our topic l0000000l you have zero leaks zero intel zero self respect you're just making your shitty clan look even worse and proving you're triggered af l0l0l0l0l0l0l

Your names reality and you the fakest bitch ive ever seen

You skipped all of supremacy's events to go play rust. you are even more irrelevant than usual supmreacy ranks. what are u gonna do lol? pretty sure u lost elder for skipping events to play steam games @R3ALITY

13 hours ago, R3ALITY said:

I Dont even play this game but I visit Sharkbrew everyday ahh yes

55 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

hold up wtf kind of computer are you playing runescape on is that thing from 1996

lmfao that shit was funny. Stretched mode low performance bb. I prefer the pixelated look when interacting with Sup members so I don't have to look at their ugly ass faces.