Outrage #1 P2P Sunday - Taking On Fo And Their Allies

Godfather

21 minutes ago, 13 Defence said:

110% honesty, Apex had 6-7 ppl fucking around in that fight, and i can guarantee we were all hitting FO members. I don't know what gave you the idea that Apex would help FO, but that's a sad excuse for propaganda. Shame you couldn't go the 8-9 hours Apex did. Regardless of alts, It's clear FO held enough control of that fight to take the time to log them in. It's ok to lose sometimes man, just don't lie about it.

ya that's why i died to jyst and your guys multiple times

and ya man i'm sure the pure community managed to control the fight

giphy.gif

the remainder of capes east, aka not FOPXlvcbc.jpg

my clan doesn't need alliances to break a 14 year old legacy clan

eLAQ1g5.png

try harder next time pal

42 minutes ago, 13 Defence said:

@Jamz I get it, you don't want to lose, But don't try to boost your morale by saying Apex and fo are allies. You sound dumb. Bottom line, it could of been Rage vs SUP, and half the community will show up. It's the nature of long fights at GDZ. And stop posting pictures of your 5 man spams its cringe

I don't want to lose nor will I ever versus the likes of FOM. They're washed up garbage. I mean, you literally sandwiched us at any given opportunity before that barrage war inside the hut. What else am I supposed to say? You flamed us hardcore after beating us in the preps,, we got a few spams at you on Saturday so it really isn't far fetched from us to claim that you were aiding FOM.

End of the day, you have a history of teaming with them, lets not forget that you use to try and 2v1 EoP back in the day together as well. Maybe you weren't fully focused on us, and were neutral. Either way, FOM had the likes of RS, CD, Mains, Teams, Cliques and whatever else and still managed to break versus my clan.

They refuse to step up to the plate of fighting matched opts in clan wars where propaganda can not be used to mask their defeat as well as a clean pure fight in the wilderness where our opts are similar without any clans aiding them. Whatever you, FOM or whoever says won't change the fact that they're scared of my clan and will be the ones to lose this so called rivalry.

6 hours ago, 13 Defence said:

110% honesty, Apex had 6-7 ppl fucking around in that fight, and i can guarantee we were all hitting FO members. I don't know what gave you the idea that Apex would help FO, but that's a sad excuse for propaganda. Shame you couldn't go the 8-9 hours Apex did. Regardless of alts, It's clear FO held enough control of that fight to take the time to log them in. It's ok to lose sometimes man, just don't lie about it.

Stay delusional 

8 hours ago, GlGGS said:

not sure what you mean by this, are you denying the fact that we reduced you to 1-item for several hours? there are plenty of videos and pictures of it!

Lol ur clan got reduced to begging for help and afking alts for cape counter 

Half of your memeber were alrdy in 1 item 20 minutes in next time when you break and leave make sure you log your alts out first

1 hour ago, ELEKTHEGREAT said:

Lol ur clan got reduced to begging for help and afking alts for cape counter 

Half of your memeber were alrdy in 1 item 20 minutes in next time when you break and leave make sure you log your alts out first

wrong, thank you for the win!

8 hours ago, 13 Defence said:

Not at all, just hate seeing losers lie about things. Too bad you can't lie about holding that 0-6 I hand delivered to you. :)

so the 3 apex kids running after me everytime i tele'd up were hitting foe?

1 hour ago, nawe said:

so the 3 apex kids running after me everytime i tele'd up were hitting foe?

Of course they hit you dumbass, your a cocky IR rat. I was probably one of the 3 most times. That doesn't mean Apex focused OR, that means that on a individual level, people dislike you. 🤷‍♂️ I guarantee as soon as you died, they transitioned to Danny or Jamz. Notable names and personal dislike is all that is. Ir closed btw, and your boyfriend got kicked from your clan because of infinity boots. 

6 minutes ago, 13 Defence said:

Of course they hit you dumbass, your a cocky IR rat. I was probably one of the 3 most times. That doesn't mean Apex focused OR, that means that on a individual level, people dislike you. 🤷‍♂️ I guarantee as soon as you died, they transitioned to Danny or Jamz. Notable names and personal dislike is all that is. Ir closed btw, and your boyfriend got kicked from your clan because of infinity boots. 

fom slave

5 hours ago, 13 Defence said:

i can literally hear u breathing as u write that u fat shit