Supremacy Audio - Who had the worst individual performance [Poll]

Broxxx

Who had the worst individual performance?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who had the worst individual performance?

• 3at
    • Zach
    • Dill
    • Blktiger
    • Kyle
    • Mickey

It was a tough choice for me but I'm gonna go with Kyle for getting his clan cleared multiple times and getting kyp'd by 3at more than once and Blktiger in a close second for getting a 'rage cleared' spam only to get kyp'd by 3 ranks simultaneously for his poor attempt at propaganda.

Mickey having the best performance of the day for telling sup ranks how it is.

56 minutes ago, Munqki said:

every caller has made some bad calls in their day, but I've never heard someone to focus on closing a gate in the middle of a 50v50 on new gate, this guys either next level mastermind or a fucking idiot

LOOOOOOOOL gz 3at

yupyup lmfao 

I dunno man, 14 minute Audio, it's actually longer than your Saturday trip.

But, you're going head to head with a clan who hasn't closed and has closed the likes of AAO, IR, Doom and others compared to a clan who has been open more times than a whores legs and has been multiple variations of clans, like Phoenix, RD, Rage and Outburst and who have all been closed by clans Supremacy has closed.

Gonna be a tough nut to crack but hopefully your sand crab recruits can last more than a weekend, i'll see you back at a 30 man pull next weekend doing sign ups again.

21 minutes ago, R3ALITY said:

But, you're going head to head with a clan who hasn't closed and has closed the likes of AAO, IR, Doom and others compared to a clan who has been open more times than a whores legs and has been multiple variations of clans, like Phoenix, RD, Rage and Outburst and who have all been closed by clans Supremacy has closed.

Gonna be a tough nut to crack but hopefully your sand crab recruits can last more than a weekend, i'll see you back at a 30 man pull next weekend doing sign ups again.

Damn you have closed so many clans with ur 30 pulls ur irrelevant shit , the clans u mentioned above always have dicked u and outpulled you lmfao "BIG CLAN CLOSER "

26 minutes ago, R3ALITY said:

@Broxxxthis guy just wrote me an essay that i didn't read and all he had to do was click a button and vote l0l

1 hour ago, R3ALITY said:

Fact of the matter is, Rage have never lost a rivalry and sup recently lost one to IR. 

Listening to your audio, for a clan that’s been around 5 years your ranks don’t have a fucking clue what they’re doing