Outrage last clan standing at CA Cluster (9/06/19)

2ndch4nce

10 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Dude instead of typing out essays just take the L and work on whatever you did wrong next time. 

8 hours ago, Jyst said:

Disappointing to see Jamz take the propaganda route like fo danny.

Claiming dubs (no monk) when your own POVs has your clan down opts majority of the time. Cx

10 hours ago, Erase said:

are u retarded bro ly was in your cape helping u and dc was sniping the fight as a whole we had nobody in our cape you did

and as my commrads said u suicided to us for an hour so its w/e your returns and the fight were lost last night for outrage

time to propaganda it up today because u cant take an l you even said yourself we were up 60% of the fight and im gonna change chat number to 75 80 seeing as u had 15-17 to our 28 for 3/4 the fights

kids on runescape really cant hold L's lol i swear thats the whole reason sharkbrew was made so u can propaganda what really happens just a intenet warrior keyboard defense site

You know exactly what happened ingame.

10 hours ago, Erase said:

so you said you would have won but this is why u lost?i thought u were gonna claim the win l000l make up your mind

ide claim the winner too if i didnt suicide for an hour but u did lol

You lost the initial fight, you were up opts with other clans involving themselves, grats.

I'm open to set up a 1v1 in either server in the wilderness above 30 wilderness again, there'll be no way to mask your fight with propaganda as no other parties will be involved.

57 minutes ago, Jamz said:

You lost the initial fight, you were up opts with other clans involving themselves, grats.

I'm open to set up a 1v1 in either server in the wilderness above 30 wilderness again, there'll be no way to mask your fight with propaganda as no other parties will be involved.

yes but the other clans were hitting us ly council and hc in ur capes lol dc was on both but ly was helping u forsure its w/e tho bro just a pkri

Just now, Erase said:

yes but the other clans were hitting us ly council and hc in ur capes lol dc was on both but ly was helping u forsure its w/e tho bro just a pkri

that's why we should set up another fight without anyone being involved