Jump to content
2ndch4nce

Outrage last clan standing at CA Cluster (9/06/19)

Recommended Posts

iNGuLci.gif

vpz2Qx3.png

 

Friday September 6th, 2019; Outrage massed up 28 peaking at around 30 members for a PKRI vs Apex. DC and LY came to the fight

and we welcomed a cluster. In the end Apex tele'd out, we cleared the remaining DC, and we also decided to call it a night there.

With ups and down for all clans involved, it was good action for everyone. TY Community

PwmYdqT.png

D9ONFVM.png

Andrew POV:

PwmYdqT.png

YtgEn7G.png

LoAxHG2.png

The initial fight began when Apex pmed us for a pkri at Sperm, after our rush, DC logged in north and initially we decided to clear them together before resuming our PKRI. We went up on the cape counter initially and the fight then moved to CA

 

P3Y6BuA.png

With a small group of LY, and 25+ DC, Apex, and Outrage the fight continued at CA. With the even opts, all clans had ups and downs, all clans had members who enjoyed spec tabbing, and in the end it was clean action without many mains for all involved. It ended after an hour or so with Apex teleporting to Edgeville, Outrage finished up the remaining DC members took our picture as last clan standing, and ended our night. 

5915285a75053e477ed45384920ceb6f.png

PwmYdqT.png

QwZHhsF.png

1836373_KillYuCantHide2019-09-06_20-06-23.png.00edc133185c6a0f767014b9a873c655.png

796395278_KillRoyalSaintx2019-09-06_20-24-14.png.b6199e1405c0ca12afcb24a117efdd6b.png

938277164_KillRancherNox2019-09-06_20-42-18.png.602033f4ce56bf6409f164447b9e595c.png

58939583_KillJyst2019-09-06_19-33-37.png.76fe00ea8166598c7b39f182aad3b362.png

2019-09-06_20-07-07.png.c907fa3c2888230333bd33f52358c15b.png

2019-09-06_19-57-18.png.9ce318b3083b1e8296f090c22d4ca55e.png

I11p7VU.png

ffNKZKC.png

GK3g18C.png

uX9Q5W8.png

nCzZ4iT.png

b2CU908.png

psDCxQG.png

jMkgsIl.png

ry0Zqzm.png

HYSxgrx.png

AlNkV3a.png

 

 

 

 

34eKGo1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nerdy said:

was fun running y'all around like dogs, ty jamz for 3 different +1's l0l

 

2 hours ago, Down Opts said:

Good action - not sure you can claim a win after your clan getting farmed for 2 hours though... check out my POV

 

Of course we can claim a win, you left, lol. As you teleported out, we finished off DC/LY and the raggers for the 100th time, unfortunately, you didn't come back to continue fighting, so we got our spams and ended as no one came back, including DC/LY and the raggers.

You can delude yourself all you want on being up opts at CA for 60% of the fight, but that wasn't you versus us, that was you with the help of several others (whether you intended for them to help you or not is irrelevant), it wasn't a 1v1 at that point, when it was (26 hills where you decided to regroup at sperm rather than help us kill DC and then re rush with full opts), you were losing.

Hopefully we can set up another fight above 30 wilderness where the people who die, come back to either a victory or a defeat. Thank you for the action.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Jamz said:

 

Of course we can claim a win, you left, lol. As you teleported out, we finished off DC/LY and the raggers for the 100th time, unfortunately, you didn't come back to continue fighting, so we got our spams and ended as no one came back, including DC/LY and the raggers.

You can delude yourself all you want on being up opts at CA for 60% of the fight, but that wasn't you versus us, that was you with the help of several others (whether you intended for them to help you or not is irrelevant), it wasn't a 1v1 at that point, when it was (26 hills where you decided to regroup at sperm rather than help us kill DC and then re rush with full opts), you were losing.

Hopefully we can set up another fight above 30 wilderness where the people who die, come back to either a victory or a defeat. Thank you for the action.

The real delusion is thinking that the ‘several others’ were helping Apex lmfao.

Wtf are you smoking? Do you see their spams?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

The real delusion is thinking that the ‘several others’ were helping Apex lmfao.

Wtf are you smoking? Do you see their spams?

You lost 1v1 at 26 hillz, you then decided to regroup at sperm as you had 10 in game to our 20-25 whilst we took care of DC, you then re rushed us and pushed us to ca as a result of us not regrouping ourselves, other people showed up to CA, you were up opts 60% of the time due to this, maybe even 70%, grats on that.

Looking forward to our next fight, which will be above 30 wilderness, where the fight will be decided off the bat as it'd be at a location hard to return to, just like at 26 hillz. It was our mistake for not teleporting to rebank/regroup as you decided to do the so by going to sperm instead of helping us, your 10 at that point was more than enough to help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jamz said:

 

Of course we can claim a win, you left, lol. As you teleported out, we finished off DC/LY and the raggers for the 100th time, unfortunately, you didn't come back to continue fighting, so we got our spams and ended as no one came back, including DC/LY and the raggers.

You can delude yourself all you want on being up opts at CA for 60% of the fight, but that wasn't you versus us, that was you with the help of several others (whether you intended for them to help you or not is irrelevant), it wasn't a 1v1 at that point, when it was (26 hills where you decided to regroup at sperm rather than help us kill DC and then re rush with full opts), you were losing.

Hopefully we can set up another fight above 30 wilderness where the people who die, come back to either a victory or a defeat. Thank you for the action.

are u retarded bro ly was in your cape helping u and dc was sniping the fight as a whole we had nobody in our cape you did

and as my commrads said u suicided to us for an hour so its w/e your returns and the fight were lost last night for outrage

time to propaganda it up today because u cant take an l you even said yourself we were up 60% of the fight and im gonna change chat number to 75 80 seeing as u had 15-17 to our 28 for 3/4 the fights

kids on runescape really cant hold L's lol i swear thats the whole reason sharkbrew was made so u can propaganda what really happens just a intenet warrior keyboard defense site

You know exactly what happened ingame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jamz said:

You lost 1v1 at 26 hillz, you then decided to regroup at sperm as you had 10 in game to our 20-25 whilst we took care of DC, you then re rushed us and pushed us to ca as a result of us not regrouping ourselves, other people showed up to CA, you were up opts 60% of the time due to this, maybe even 70%, grats on that.

Looking forward to our next fight, which will be above 30 wilderness, where the fight will be decided off the bat as it'd be at a location hard to return to, just like at 26 hillz. It was our mistake for not teleporting to rebank/regroup as you decided to do the so by going to sperm instead of helping us, your 10 at that point was more than enough to help.

so you said you would have won but this is why u lost?i thought u were gonna claim the win l000l make up your mind

ide claim the winner too if i didnt suicide for an hour but u did lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jamz said:

You lost 1v1 at 26 hillz, you then decided to regroup at sperm as you had 10 in game to our 20-25 whilst we took care of DC, you then re rushed us and pushed us to ca as a result of us not regrouping ourselves, other people showed up to CA, you were up opts 60% of the time due to this, maybe even 70%, grats on that.

Looking forward to our next fight, which will be above 30 wilderness, where the fight will be decided off the bat as it'd be at a location hard to return to, just like at 26 hillz. It was our mistake for not teleporting to rebank/regroup as you decided to do the so by going to sperm instead of helping us, your 10 at that point was more than enough to help.

Dude instead of typing out essays just take the L and work on whatever you did wrong next time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disappointing to see Jamz take the propaganda route like fo danny.

 

Claiming dubs (no monk) when your own POVs has your clan down opts majority of the time. Cx

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...