Supremacy Breaks Rage in a 95v90 F2P Fullout ft. smoking idiot ditch hugging bears

DilL

6 minutes ago, BvG said:

i wouldn't call 22 invites from Purge/FS community your core.

image.png.bfb974a9d851527948ffb5a66d3bdeab.png

do you really wanna play who had more clan friends?  You have 40 apps who are missing pictures

Yo did you ever explain to jamer what we meant by "is Titans Calling"?

sweet strategy of having your level 70s be aggressive haha! you're sure making a difference buddy 

Just now, roflcats said:

do you really wanna play who had more clan friends?  You have 40 apps who are missing pictures

sweet strategy of having your level 70s be aggressive haha! you're sure making a difference buddy 

this man was bragging about having more 70s l00l i dont think he realized how dumb that sounded

2 minutes ago, roflcats said:

You seem to have avoided the invites comment in response to you claiming your pull was your core. Anyway, Rage had 7 CFs today, 2 of which have applied since then and one is ex-rage on a spare.

Also, thanks. We managed to maintain 50-70 ingame  for the entire 2 hours down 20 + mains against pures. You have audio and info so you know as well as i do that rage don't bring mains, but you do.

Looking forward to P2P tomorrow.

1 minute ago, BvG said:

You seem to have avoided the invites comment in response to you claiming your pull was your core. Anyway, Rage had 7 CFs today, 2 of which have applied since then and one is ex-rage on a spare.

Also, thanks. We managed to maintain 50-70 ingame  for the entire 2 hours down 20 + mains against pures. You have audio and info so you know as well as i do that rage don't bring mains, but you do.

you maintained 50 ingame for 50 minutes in level 2 lmfao

Just know your banned from level 10 wilderness in f2p now.  One thing at a time

7 minutes ago, BvG said:

u seem to have avoided the whole resistance rushing the fight in rage capes comment please explain urself

I like how Sup likes to bump our numbers to make it seem like we had even ops and claims we bring mains to fight their pures.  1. You didn’t break Rage. You started 15 up with mains on pures and we fought and maintained ops until Sup realized our numbers weren’t going anywhere. Good try but you will never zero out Rage.

7 minutes ago, B S A said:

I like how Sup likes to bump our numbers to make it seem like we had even ops and claims we bring mains to fight their pures.  1. You didn’t break Rage. You started 15 up with mains on pures and we fought and maintained ops until Sup realized our numbers weren’t going anywhere. Good try but you will never zero out Rage.

very dumb post l0l

25 seconds in our vid the clan you are teaming with rushes in your capes boosting your counter to 85 (after we killed 15 people already).  You had well over 95 people in our capes that fight.  

59 minutes ago, B S A said:

kinda hard to zero you out when your clan is stood at level 1 wild with level 70s in your cape lmfao nice try tho