Rage's Official Sunday | 80 Bears | Piss Clan Crushed

pam

2 hours ago, Mustafa said:

keep openely teaming with resistance 

it wont save ur clan btw

poor delusional tiger clan coming up with any possible excuse they can to save face for their members / rest of the community but yes I agree you couldn't resist the fists of resistance today as well. Every clan got the best of you it looks like LOOOOL stay ez retard

3at is killing his own clan LMFAO

First u derank tiger and now this 

18:16:23> "7RINGS4TB12" was banned permanently from the server by "3at" (lmfao )
<18:16:26> "john friend 2" was banned permanently from the server by "3at" (lmfao)
 <18:16:32> "Kush/JVM" was banned permanently from the server by "3at" (af scum)
<18:21:11> "[Jelo] Jelo- poke for pk" was banned permanently from the server by "3at" (af scum kill yourself)

@DilL arent these all of your friends smh..

@Chalu

@Kim@DilL@Mustafa@Hamfeeding their members all types of propaganda about what happened l0000l gotta get the boys hyped to keep bringing their mains every Saturday lmfao don't they question why you guys are never quite able to compete without them?

l0000l-100-tanks-btw.png

Cry baby@DilLwhat do you mean about this comment as well - you've been bringing mains and random double logged shitter accounts to boost ur cape counter since week 1 of the rivalry - that in itself is pretty NH. I feel like most of the community would agree lmfao

dill-banter-2k19.png

2 hours ago, rly said:

@Kim@DilL@Mustafa@Hamfeeding their members all types of propaganda about what happened l0000l gotta get the boys hyped to keep bringing their mains every Saturday lmfao don't they question why you guys are never quite able to compete without them?

l0000l-100-tanks-btw.png

Cry baby@DilLwhat do you mean about this comment as well - you've been bringing mains and random double logged shitter accounts to boost ur cape counter since week 1 of the rivalry - that in itself is pretty NH. I feel like most of the community would agree lmfao

dill-banter-2k19.png

dill is the biggest cry baby bitch in the scene. I remember when I didn't promote him from member to [advanced] he cried and left HAHAHAHA