Retired Sharkbrew rank resorting to dox threats? [Lmao?]

Royce

1 minute ago, Andy said:

Where is the dox threat

This.

All that was said was that something could lead to “both clans using irl names” for whatever situation this is pertaining to. Nowhere did she make any sort of directed personal attack, and I think it’s fair to assume that there would be individuals on both sides of this conflict that would choose to inappropriately escalate a trivial situation over a game anyways.

Only thing I can suggest is for both clans to knock off their shit and stop spreading propaganda and drama so this will fizzle out. We can’t moderate situations that don’t occur on our platform, whatever both parties choose to do over this is their business. 

Just don’t be dickheads to each other people. It’s really common sense.

Just now, Eevee said:

This.

All that was said was that something could lead to “both clans using irl names” for whatever situation this is pertaining to. Nowhere did she make any sort of directed personal attack, and I think it’s fair to assume that there would be individuals on both sides of this conflict that would choose to inappropriately escalate a trivial situation over a game anyways.

Only thing I can suggest is for both clans to knock off their shit and stop spreading propaganda and drama so this will fizzle out. We can’t moderate situations that don’t occur on our platform, whatever both parties choose to do over this is their business. 

Just don’t be dickheads to each other people. It’s really common sense.

that will never happen on this pixelated game 

people care too much about this game over there irl so no one is gonna stop spreading propaganda and drama cause this game is what they carea bout