Retired Sharkbrew rank resorting to dox threats? [Lmao?]

Royce

9 minutes ago, Anton said:

very nh

they doxxed kim in game before the discord chat,

if you know the context, all she is saying is to cut it out and giving them a chance to not go there over a video game. she didn't say it in the best way, but who's gonna be level headed when an autist is spamming their irl in runescape?

rage, who seem very concerned about doxxing in this thread, have not penalized the player who doxxed her in any way. thread is

tIaa8sO.png

3 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

if you know the context, all she is saying is to cut it out and giving them a chance to not go there over a video game. she didn't say it in the best way, but who's gonna be level headed when an autist is spamming their irl in runescape?

rage, who seem very concerned about doxxing in this thread, have not penalized the player who doxxed her in any way.

recruit more loser edgi recruits beat ur shitty recruits

Just now, Broxxx said:

no we're not

same thing as your "strict no main policy"

you're so concerned about it, until you actually have to remove someone over it. then you don't.

if you were concerned about doxxing you would have kicked the player who doxxed kim instead of baiting her on discord and posting a thread.

6 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

Not shocked that my Elder would doxx you guys I'm actually thinking of joining up with rage I mean I post on their topics enough anyways! Plz accept me!

I'm not shocked either bro! Keep bumping our thread though and make sure the community is aware!

25 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

rage, who seem very concerned about doxxing in this thread, have not penalized the player who doxxed her in any way. thread is

tIaa8sO.png

dude u think i care if some1 gets doxed l0l?

24 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

same thing as your "strict no main policy"

you're so concerned about it, until you actually have to remove someone over it. then you don't.

if you were concerned about doxxing you would have kicked the player who doxxed kim instead of baiting her on discord and posting a thread.

shut up you dumb Brazilian, before I come to your poverty stricken country and whoop you down