Retired Sharkbrew rank resorting to dox threats? [Lmao?]

Royce

1 hour ago, Eevee said:

This.

All that was said was that something could lead to “both clans using irl names” for whatever situation this is pertaining to. Nowhere did she make any sort of directed personal attack, and I think it’s fair to assume that there would be individuals on both sides of this conflict that would choose to inappropriately escalate a trivial situation over a game anyways.

Only thing I can suggest is for both clans to knock off their shit and stop spreading propaganda and drama so this will fizzle out. We can’t moderate situations that don’t occur on our platform, whatever both parties choose to do over this is their business. 

Just don’t be dickheads to each other people. It’s really common sense.

3 hours ago, ┣┫_88 said:

they doxxed kim in game before the discord chat,

if you know the context, all she is saying is to cut it out and giving them a chance to not go there over a video game. she didn't say it in the best way, but who's gonna be level headed when an autist is spamming their irl in runescape?

rage, who seem very concerned about doxxing in this thread, have not penalized the player who doxxed her in any way. thread is

tIaa8sO.png

No one doxed Kim. Her name is everywhere, most people know it, she even messaged me her WHOLE name.

Rage's ranks have already talked to me about it, and dealt with me.

I've talked to Kim and we fizzled out the situation. I apologized for saying her name In-game.

Did your ranks get removed who got my Irl picture and posted it on your main headboard on homepage? I'm guessing not.

I don't even care my picture got posted, I have many of superemacy's members on my social media. It's not big deal. Spam my name to retaliate.

The situation has been diffused.

30 minutes ago, Slumpremacy for close said:

No one doxed Kim. Her name is everywhere, most people know it, she even messaged me her WHOLE name.

Rage's ranks have already talked to me about it, and dealt with me.

I've talked to Kim and we fizzled out the situation. I apologized for saying her name In-game.

Did your ranks get removed who got my Irl picture and posted it on your main headboard on homepage? I'm guessing not.

I don't even care my picture got posted, I have many of superemacy's members on my social media. It's not big deal. Spam my name to retaliate.

The situation has been diffused.

"Her name is everywhere"

Does that give you the right to post it? No. You're an actual idiot if you think that just because "her name is around" in Rage doesnt mean it should be spread.

Next time, shut the fuck up.

29 minutes ago, DilL said:

"Her name is everywhere"

Does that give you the right to post it? No. You're an actual idiot if you think that just because "her name is around" in Rage doesnt mean it should be spread.

Next time, shut the fuck up.

Did I say in rage? No I didn't.

Like I said she even messaged me her full name afterwards.

Already resolved the issue

Soooo take your own words and shut the fuck up.

2 minutes ago, Slumpremacy for close said:

Did I say in rage? No I didn't.

Like I said she even messaged me her full name afterwards.

Already resolved the issue

Soooo take your own words and shut the fuck up.

Yeah, because you repeated my last name back to me 😛 

1 hour ago, Slumpremacy for close said:

No one doxed Kim. Her name is everywhere, most people know it.

As said to you in private, Rage members have been implying our irls for weeks. It is not right to bring my full name into the game itself, when we're only spamming in-game banter at each other. You keep saying, its been resolved but you're making excuses again. 

Just now, Kim said:

As said to you in private, Rage members have been implying our irls for weeks. It is not right to bring my full name into the game itself, when we're only spamming in-game banter at each other. You keep saying, its been resolved but you're making excuses again. 

How am I making excuses? You messaged me. We talked, I apologized. Supremacy post pictures of my IRL on their head banner on web page.

I said my apologizes, saying the irl stuff was just a joke and a shitty one at that. Niblet has already said anyone caught posting IRL/names and such will be kicked from now on to try to stop the banter.

Where's the apology from sup for posting my irl? Lmao nowhere to be found