Rage Presents: Supremacy The Propaganda Machine [Audio Leak]

Broxxx

you seem pretty mad over rs retard lmfao, we fight at lvl 8 or 6 w.e coz ur shit mains couldn't hit us l0l, every single time i right click, had to deal with that shit, better luck in p2p were mains won't save u rats, we didn't ended b4 you tho rofl, 68 bears remaining standing so idk fuck u crying about clearing us, delusional fgts literally.

13 minutes ago, pam said:

whats unfortunate about a 16 minute video of sup ranks lying to their teamspeak channel?

unknown to many crafted and a few sup guys are extremely nice

i dont agree w/flames towards mickey cause its cringe

the rivalry (rage vs sup) has started to go out of game which both sides are at fault

i dont care enuf 2 pick a side u feel me

Just now, Moni said:

unknown to many crafted and a few sup guys are extremely nice

i dont agree w/flames towards mickey cause its cringe

the rivalry (rage vs sup) has started to go out of game which both sides are at fault

i dont care enuf 2 pick a side u feel me

pretty sure 3at flames mickey more than anyone in the community, he also brags about being a cop who "could end our lives" (very false btw) in their teamspeak, power tripping low class cop deserves the banter lmao

lets be honest if kim hadnt made a topic on their forums about an ex-sup rage member saying her irl in game the majority of us wouldnt have even known about it, all she had to do was pm him which she did

she pmed him about it, then he apologized and said he wouldnt do it again... then they post his irl on their header...

shes really just looking for any type of pity people are willing to dish out

shit clans look for any opportunity to build hype, its nothing new

3 minutes ago, pam said:

pretty sure 3at flames mickey more than anyone in the community, he also brags about being a cop who "could end our lives" (very false btw) in their teamspeak, power tripping low class cop deserves the banter lmao

lets be honest if kim hadnt made a topic on their forums about an ex-sup rage member saying her irl in game the majority of us wouldnt have even known about it, all she had to do was pm him which she did

she pmed him about it, then he apologized and said he wouldnt do it again... then they post his irl on their header...

shes really just looking for any type of pity people are willing to dish out

shit clans look for any opportunity to build hype, its nothing new

ima best honest, what kim does to yall and what yall do to sup is none of my concern until it reaches sb site/disc