Dear Rage Member, you're being fooled.

Kim

5e4ff90b564d8d9b7a9889b75df7697f.png

Rage's Leadership has been very naughty these last few weeks. Hinting at some of our IRLs and attempting to slander members of Supremacy in-game and on Sharkbrew. I've attempted to compromise with Jizzle these last few weeks. To no avail. Rage members believe their rank team are 'innocent.' 'honor.'  Supremacy does not get involved in any no-honor unless we're pushed to participate. (this includes mains.)  Your leadership does not care for you. 

Showcase

Last month's confrontation in regards of their NH.

06936a66006a1f5545fa43990916ca01.png

Jizzle doesn't care if his member's get involved with NH.

5e4ff90b564d8d9b7a9889b75df7697f.png

Rage has no care for solutions. 

e70f98d6f2c8ceff52f1ccee1cd57661.png

??????

1e631e5ffbcdd6229d2071d8627ee0f3.png

Stores admitting to doing it. 

1651b349c60f6d8328caac29760f63d3.png

TLDR;
Rage has been broken down and forced to the point of out of game tactics.  They will not win this battle. Supremacy has no interest in no-honor tactics.

Rage, the ball is in your court. You decide what to do with it. Message Kim#0003 on Discord.  Posting this here because I saw @Royce tried to twist my topic on Supremacy-rs.com forums. 

3 minutes ago, rly said:

no1 gives a fuck l000l i warned you that if you keep posting shit like pics of our member on your forum header that I'd do it back to you lmfao00000000 

You have no powers in your clan. Lets see if Broxx puts in your place. More than likely, your clan is still going to encourage you & others to hint/say/show our irls. lol

1 minute ago, Rage Guy said:

@Kimidk why you’re posting this here when you literally had a rage members irl pinned to your forums for hours yesterday yet you want to come on here playing the victim, give it a rest you’re a very boring attention seeker

Your clan has been posting hints & statements about our irls on these forums. The rage member's irl was Stores. I have no interest in words but action. I'll wait for Broxx. 

you say this but dill says my irl name every single time on discord and sharkbrew do you hear me play the victim card? no stop being a little bitch its your fault for exposing your own irl shit so stop crying, someone saying a name is completely different then posting a picture as your header where anyone can see it.

Just now, tntprodigy said:

you say this but dill says my irl name every single time on discord and sharkbrew do you hear me play the victim card? no stop being a little bitch its your fault for exposing your own irl shit so stop crying, someone saying a name is completely different then posting a picture as your header where anyone can see it.

I don't know anything about you and Dill. I don't expose my IRL. My members don't expose their IRL. Kids from Rage have hinted at places of work and family on these forums. You can even look back at your own spams from this Sunday and question your clan's position verse mine. This rivalry doesn't have to get there. At least one of your rank's can show some sort of sense. 

2 minutes ago, Kim said:

I don't know anything about you and Dill. I don't expose my IRL. My members don't expose their IRL. Kids from Rage have hinted at places of work and family on these forums. You can even look back at your own spams from this Sunday and question your clan's position verse mine. This rivalry doesn't have to get there. At least one of your rank's can show some sort of sense. 

you are saying every single one of your members from supremacy dont expose their irl which is straight lies because i have tigers

i know all his stuff

and you yourself have probably told people over all the years of being in clanning.