Dear Rage Member, you're being fooled.

Kim

4 minutes ago, Kim said:

I don't know anything about you and Dill. I don't expose my IRL. My members don't expose their IRL. Kids from Rage have hinted at places of work and family on these forums. You can even look back at your own spams from this Sunday and question your clan's position verse mine. This rivalry doesn't have to get there. At least one of your rank's can show some sort of sense. 

its your fault for trusting people who you couldnt trust. im not gonna say tigers irl or show his picture cause im not like that, if some people who care about the game does its on them, and the people who told them. 

Just now, tntprodigy said:

you are saying every single one of your members from supremacy dont expose their irl which is straight lies because i have tigers

i know all his stuff

and you yourself have probably told people over all the years of being in clanning.

"probably"  Are you saying its okay to say everyone's IRLs from the pure community just because they told one person? How does that make sense?

Just now, Kim said:

"probably"  Are you saying its okay to say everyone's IRLs from the pure community just because they told one person? How does that make sense?

im not saying its right but if you dont want that irl information out dont give it to people. if you cant trust the person you told thats on you. HENCE why I am not complaining about dill using my name when we talk cause I still consider dill my nigga and dont really care what anyone on this pixelated game does

1 minute ago, tntprodigy said:

its your fault for trusting people who you couldnt trust. im not gonna say tigers irl or show his picture cause im not like that, if some people who care about the game does its on them, and the people who told them. 

You're missing the point of the topic. The rivalry should never get to the point of 'exposing' irls. I have tried to talk to Jizzle weekends before this Sunday occurred. 

im not saying its right but if you dont want that irl information out dont give it to people. if you cant trust the person you told thats on you. HENCE why I am not complaining about dill using my name when we talk cause I still consider dill my nigga and dont really care what anyone on this pixelated game does

Not to mention, Stores prior to even messaging him, He has an IRL up of Supremacy member. You can even read it in my own logs with him. lol. You're saying its right by trying to excuse such actions. 

Just now, Kim said:

You're missing the point of the topic. The rivalry should never get to the point of 'exposing' irls. I have tried to talk to Jizzle weekends before this Sunday occurred. 

listen im agreeing with you that exposing irls shouldnt be a thing but you cant control every member, like your officer dill in your clan says my irl name do i get triggered no. you cant expect to control all 200 people in both clans thats never gonna happen, cause every clan has retards

1 minute ago, Kim said:

Not to mention, Stores prior to even messaging him, He has an IRL up of Supremacy member. You can even read it in my own logs with him. lol. You're saying its right by trying to excuse such actions. 

as i said you cant control every member, but when you as a clan decide to post a picture as a header thats on your clan leadership, if you want to fix it you shouldnt have even done that. like thats straight hypocritical

listen im agreeing with you that exposing irls shouldnt be a thing but you cant control every member, like your officer dill in your clan says my irl name do i get triggered no. you cant expect to control all 200 people in both clans thats never gonna happen, cause every clan has retards

I expect some sort of compromise between rank teams. I have been talking to Broxx today and its so far has been better than this reply below. 

Spoiler

e70f98d6f2c8ceff52f1ccee1cd57661.png

13 minutes ago, tntprodigy said:

And even since Sunday, it’s been said by multiple ranks that doxxing/Irl information being leaked is a Nono which I’m fairly certain kims been made aware of yet kims still on here looking for attention 

27 minutes ago, Kim said:

Doubt anyone will question the authenticity of these logs but here you go. 

Reveal hidden contents

73b6e7ae32a5e948643f152fbb5d7952.png2d49b258575776ffd7c894bec91bd339.png

i know about this logs, was talking about this dumb topic. Ur literally posted a irl of a rage member on ur forums and now ur playing the victim?

Just now, Rage Guy said:

And even since Sunday, it’s been said by multiple ranks that doxxing/Irl information being leaked is a Nono which I’m fairly certain you’ve been made aware of yet you’re  still on here looking for attention 

You guys are saying its a no-no but rly is still acting hard on Sharkbrew by messaging me this. 

Spoiler

fa6ecf79f1cd8ad8eb0809b824e11a18.png

16 minutes ago, Kim said:

I don't know anything about you and Dill. I don't expose my IRL. My members don't expose their IRL. Kids from Rage have hinted at places of work and family on these forums. You can even look back at your own spams from this Sunday and question your clan's position verse mine. This rivalry doesn't have to get there. At least one of your rank's can show some sort of sense. 

You exposed yourself being on the internet, secure yourself and it doesnt happen. Get doxd and so what? Generally its from your own wrongdoings.

You are trying to use this shit as a scapegoat for bringing mains. Your clans fucking shit and sounds like pakistan.

1 minute ago, tntprodigy said:

as jizzle said it was 1 member not ranks of the clan. you cant control everyone

Jizzle could have mentioned something among the lines that he doesn't encourage irls & spoke to Store about it. Instead, he decided to troll about it. 

Just now, Kim said:

Jizzle could have mentioned something among the lines that he doesn't encourage irls & spoke to Store about it. Instead, he decided to troll about it. 

yes but what do you expect from jizzle you have known him for years, he isnt taking it seriously cause it is 1 member which for all we know couldve talked to him about it. 

yes but what do you expect from jizzle you have known him for years, he isnt taking it seriously cause it is 1 member which for all we know couldve talked to him about it. 

Yeah but he didn't give any sort of insurance that he did. He knew I approached him weeks before this. I am already talking to another rank about the overall situation. 

true and then play the victim card

sup vs ir 

sup vs doom

sup vs apex

sup vs rage now

I really did love the Doom rivalry. It didn't get as toxic as the following ones. I'm not sure, what you're on about when it comes to Apex.