Dear Rage Member, you're being fooled.

Kim

3 minutes ago, Kim said:

Yeah but he didn't give any sort of insurance that he did. He knew I approached him weeks before this. I am already talking to another rank about the overall situation. 

yea but what do you expect saying someones name is one thing but then posting a irl on forums for everyone is doxing hardcore 

Just now, Kim said:

IR's leadership for letting it happen for too long 🤡

haven't you noticed all you do is blame everyone else for everything?  try growing the fuck up and shit like this wouldn't be a problem. you don't like something you see? ignore it and move on instead of crying and bitching making it worse only to cry and bitch even more when it does get worse

16 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

haven't you noticed all you do is blame everyone else for everything?  try growing the fuck up and shit like this wouldn't be a problem. you don't like something you see? ignore it and move on instead of crying and bitching making it worse only to cry and bitch even more when it does get worse

Supremacy has owned up to the past numerous of times. You can check my own posts on my account. You're trying to say that we have the biggest interest to participate in these activities. But, you can even read the full topic and try to see some sort of compromise. You're letting your own bias get in the way. 

Just now, Pun said:

I love it, general woman, crywolf. Its your fucking name bitch get over it, not like Rage is chucking doxs of soup members on their forum headers, but in my opinion they got full right to now.

@Kimsusan boyle looking bitch

The brain cells on this one lol