Dear Rage Member, you're being fooled.

Kim

tldr; clans spam at eachother and talk about eachothers ranks IRL details instead of fighting in the wilderness, it escalates to people saying that eachother are doing nh shit to eachother first with one elder of a clan making a topic threatening to start a dox war after one member of opposing clan was spamming IRL name of said topic maker

in conclusion; waste of time propaganda talk between two clans that will continue to have spam wars that talk about eachothers ranks IRLs on the only official trips they have only to pretend they're victims when some random members on both sides get too into the beef

59 minutes ago, roflcats said:

ir is dead as fuck lmao

they didn't trust you with the clan, unlucky 

@.Zoi literally closed ur clan l000l 

Why are you talking about Rage's RL when you live in a shack in rural Ohio and you're still living with your parents l0l.  My rank team and I killed your clan week in and week out while making more money and getting more pussy than you ever will l0l fucking loser.

You need a better hider account Zachary aka pedo boy.

16 minutes ago, .Zo said:

Why are you talking about Rage's RL when you live in a shack in rural Ohio and you're still living with your parents l0l.  My rank team and I killed your clan week in and week out while making more money and getting more pussy than you ever will l0l fucking loser.

You need a better hider account Zachary aka pedo boy.

nah bro u still play runescape in your late 20s and led the most unsuccessful f2p clan of the past 2 years

You are literally a dropout too who actually worked at burger king stfu l00l

IR IS DEAD AS FUCK U MAD L000l

how are you gonna claim you get pussy when you post on forums how to talk to girls lmfaooo