Dear Rage Member, you're being fooled.

Kim

6 minutes ago, roflcats said:

nah bro u still play runescape in your late 20s and led the most unsuccessful f2p clan of the past 2 years

You are literally a dropout too who actually worked at burger king stfu l00l

IR IS DEAD AS FUCK U MAD L000l

how are you gonna claim you get pussy when you post on forums how to talk to girls lmfaooo

Yeah I thought hearing your life being in shambles would get you all riled up l0l.  You are a legit degenerate with a disgusting lispy voice l00000l.

1 minute ago, .Zo said:

Yeah I thought hearing your life being in shambles would get you all riled up l0l.  You are a legit degenerate with a disgusting lispy voice l00000l.

you are talking about lispy voice? are you kidding me l000l

I have a college degree and make more money than someone working at burger king

haha do you know anyone who legit works at burger king?  That very same person who led a runescape clan that was terrible into their late 20s?

maybe try posting about how to talk to girls again buddy 

1 minute ago, roflcats said:

you are talking about lispy voice? are you kidding me l000l

I have a college degree and make more money than someone working at burger king

haha do you know anyone who legit works at burger king?  That very same person who led a runescape clan that was terrible into their late 20s?

cqGAL84.png

LMAO WTF IS THIS HAHAHAHA

Just now, .Zo said:

cqGAL84.png

LMAO

you realize you just quoted me and posted an avatar of an ex-ir member who i literally broke from ever coming online again?

You really are so fucking stupid LMFAO

Never forget i perfected you 100v100 and literally not one person died.  You post a 60v60 prep where we sat 10 people as your one win in over a year.  Keep refreshing runescape forums even though you told your clan 'you will never play again' ;l000l

Just now, roflcats said:

you realize you just quoted me and posted an avatar of an ex-ir member who i literally broke from ever coming online again?

You really are so fucking stupid LMFAO

Never forget i perfected you 100v100 and literally not one person died.  You post a 60v60 prep where we sat 10 people as your one win in over a year.  Keep refreshing runescape forums even though you told your clan 'you will never play again' ;l000l

LMAO

1 minute ago, roflcats said:

LMAO a 25v25 f2p prep when I was elder.  Remember the times you lost every single f2p fight in a year ever? 

cause my entire clan does LMFAO

keep freshing these forums even though "you don't have time" geek

wait is this the same zoe that made an excel sheet to track 1000+ sand crab recruits?

LMFAO

Just now, roflcats said:

you haven't had a successful Saturday in over a month and there's nothing you or edgi's slave recruiting ass can do about it l00l

you try to be me so much and it's fucking hilarious

once again - no idea who u r. are u on an alias? or one of the fat asses sucking air. exposed ur shit stain of a a ts 2x and ill do it again