P2P PKRI] Supremacy takes out the gaRbAGE Ft. 7 Wins on Rage & 40 Tigers

Crafted

4 minutes ago, Estranger said:

I outperform you in any aspect of this game noob hit me up if u wanna brid ill make u my bitch infront of ur whole clan.

stfu you baby back bitch and stop replying to me. u have a recruiting trip to attend to lmfaoo

8 minutes ago, DilL said:

stfu you baby back bitch and stop replying to me. u have a recruiting trip to attend to lmfaoo

you didnt awnser to my last question do you wanna look like a bitch infront of ur whole clan ? Your a " big Officer" but ur scared to accept a fight vs me in ur own topic where ur  clanmates are reading it pussyass farmerboy

33 minutes ago, Estranger said:

you didnt awnser to my last question do you wanna look like a bitch infront of ur whole clan ? Your a " big Officer" but ur scared to accept a fight vs me in ur own topic where ur  clanmates are reading it pussyass farmerboy

lmfao you’re ** illiterate fuck 

quote me if ur mad that niblet got his balls so far down ur throat that ur this brainwashed

3 minutes ago, DilL said:

lmfao you’re ** illiterate fuck 

quote me if ur mad that niblet got his balls so far down ur throat that ur this brainwashed

Still didint awnser my question and pleb i speak 4 languages what about you dumb fuck ? i cba how i type in sb im not writing a job appeal .And ur still scared of me ur a fucking random whos actin tuff ,but ur a pleb really.

8 hours ago, Estranger said:

Still didint awnser my question and pleb i speak 4 languages what about you dumb fuck ? i cba how i type in sb im not writing a job appeal .And ur still scared of me ur a fucking random whos actin tuff ,but ur a pleb really.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO 

ur a joke

Just because you say you won doesn't mean shit. Lmfao we have video of every clean fight vs you and you got slapped around every time. LY IS SUPS KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR. NO LY NO SUP. NO MAINS NO SUP. 

Keep posting propaganda because it only makes you look stupid when we post the real shit with video.

Also the rage and garbage comment. Wtf lol. So cringe. Doesn't even flow bro.

@DilLKeep paying people to fight for you lolllololololololoolol.