Rage + Fatality vs Apex + CD [Round 3 Audio]

obmaner

15 hours ago, Estranger said:

I was in sup no1 in your clan is even near close 2 aybs calling.

usually most of my flames on sharkbrew are just to get reactions out of people and i hardly mean all that much of what i say. but i really meant it when i said his calling is shit/trash. he just lost a prep without calling a single bow (lol?) or prayer and then a day later got you guys perfected at spider hill while he's calling single piles (lol?) and it shows in both vids.

textbook, someone who heard a good caller and is trying his best to emulate it. without any of the substance behind it.

there are worse in the community, but that was pretty rough.

there's some stuff he does right, with time i think he could get good, but he's not where you think he is rn.

On 9/16/2019 at 8:06 PM, ┣┫_88 said:

usually most of my flames on sharkbrew are just to get reactions out of people and i hardly mean all that much of what i say. but i really meant it when i said his calling is shit/trash. he just lost a prep without calling a single bow (lol?) or prayer and then a day later got you guys perfected at spider hill while he's calling single piles (lol?) and it shows in both vids.

textbook, someone who heard a good caller and is trying his best to emulate it. without any of the substance behind it.

there are worse in the community, but that was pretty rough.

there's some stuff he does right, with time i think he could get good, but he's not where you think he is rn.

23550b4081173c2736b0968843ab1ee4-png.jpg