[AUDIO LEAK] Supremacy Clearing 60 Bears in 60 Seconds: Winner Audio (Sup) vs Loser Audio (rage)

Crafted

9 hours ago, B S A said:

25 clan friends, mains, and Dill Pickles paying people to fight for you guys lmfao. Sup is a joke. Rage fights down opts bc we are ballers. Sup does 2 on 1s even when they have 15+ opts. 

stfu rat and stop trying to get my boy exzrts kicked from rage you emotional fuck

9 hours ago, B S A said:

25 clan friends, mains, and Dill Pickles paying people to fight for you guys lmfao. Sup is a joke. Rage fights down opts bc we are ballers. Sup does 2 on 1s even when they have 15+ opts. 

you're obviously delusional lmfao

8 hours ago, ┣┫_88 said:

@Broxxxabandoning his own clan members as they get perfected on spider hill, with 33 still on cape counter and no tele out called by rage

LOLOLOL

2lAinL6.png

my favorite part about this screenshot is how i only had to use one energy potion, three doses of str pot, and a teleport to perfect rage i bet a lot of sup inventories looked like this at the end. it really shows how one sided this was.

11 hours ago, roflcats said:

except the fact we just fought rage down 10 today in a clean 1v1 and won lmfao

or the fact in the past 9 months we have fought foe down 20 on saturday's multiple times for action 

I was in your clan the past 9 months buddy

All I was hearing in that clan was propaganda idiot

You should once think for yourself and stop believing what your leaders are telling you

Legit, the fight yday we were regrouping, and we still killed your clan, resistance rushed and " of-course rage has rs of speed dial" no buddy, thats how the fucking wilderness works, a clan crashes a fucking fight

we then cleared up the whole cluster, supremacy no-were to be seen 

big win for rage bears 8)

On 9/16/2019 at 11:07 AM, Tom Valor said:

You should once think for yourself and stop believing what your leaders are telling you

Legit, the fight yday we were regrouping, and we still killed your clan, resistance rushed and " of-course rage has rs of speed dial" no buddy, thats how the fucking wilderness works, a clan crashes a fucking fight

big win for rage bears 😎

Did you clear up the cluster with resistance holding hands? Cuz the moment they showed up you offed them. Wich my intel shows, plug the leak idiot

7 hours ago, Backstabbed said:

Did you clear up the cluster with resistance holding hands? Cuz the moment they showed up you offed them. Wich my intel shows, plug the leak idiot

It's just common sense to focus you instead of Rs, since we're in a rivalry with you! Makes sense right?! Lol dumbass

On 9/16/2019 at 2:07 AM, Tom Valor said:

big win for rage bears 😎

All I'm hearing is clan propaganda. You should watch the vids and stop believing what your leaders are telling you. hmmmmmm yes, i totally believe that rage didn't call the clan that shows up to saturdays in rage capes.