Final Ownage Elite 'The Eagle' Undefeated Rivalry Wins ~ Most Consistent, Best Performance

lnfamous Jet

27 minutes ago, Godfather said:

If it wasn't bad enough your aftermath has pictures that we could have posted on our own topic, you actually uploaded a video that we can use on our topic. You should just hold the L and try again tonight.

NFJ3q1d.jpg

that was like 4:00 min mark of my vid, if you keep watching, I return and u only have 30 in singles and were left in multi spamming "gf outrage" after dropping my dick on ur greasy ass forehead nigga

22 minutes ago, lnfamous Jet said:

that was like 4:00 min mark of my vid, if you keep watching, I return and u only have 30 in singles and were left in multi spamming "gf outrage" after dropping my dick on ur greasy ass forehead nigga

yeah, the picture i linked is legit right before we decide to hit you in singles and you run into multi. guess you wouldn't know that since you were dead though lmfao.

1 hour ago, Godfather said:

yeah, the picture i linked is legit right before we decide to hit you in singles and you run into multi. guess you wouldn't know that since you were dead though lmfao.

blabla keep writing nonsence you brainwashed little rat!