lnfamous Jet

Final Ownage Elite 'The Eagle' Undefeated Rivalry Wins ~ Most Consistent, Best Performance

1 minute ago, lnfamous Jet said:

say that with ur chest lil nigga

ur disgusting ass accent - have fun being my bitch for another 9 weeks

U changed :(

13 minutes ago, Jamz said:

vbzVmBE.png

Thank you for giving us another perspective to add to our aftermath topic, you are far too kind @lnfamous Jet.

Did you even watch till the end of the vid where we bullied you in singles and then ran to multi.

We ended your trip with outrage in singles LMFAO 

If it wasn't bad enough your aftermath has pictures that we could have posted on our own topic, you actually uploaded a video that we can use on our topic. You should just hold the L and try again tonight.

NFJ3q1d.jpg

what the literal ball bag am i watching, 40 seconds in and you're already down opts, snaring your own team mates and died, jesus christ lmfao. i'm downloading this so you can't remove it lil homie i'm sorry this is just too good

27 minutes ago, Godfather said:

If it wasn't bad enough your aftermath has pictures that we could have posted on our own topic, you actually uploaded a video that we can use on our topic. You should just hold the L and try again tonight.

NFJ3q1d.jpg

that was like 4:00 min mark of my vid, if you keep watching, I return and u only have 30 in singles and were left in multi spamming "gf outrage" after dropping my dick on ur greasy ass forehead nigga

Just now, lnfamous Jet said:

still won, obviously I'm not here for kills - I'm the best binder in the game...

you're members ate shit if they got binded by me on god

nigga u started clanning in 2018 stfu lmfao

22 minutes ago, lnfamous Jet said:

that was like 4:00 min mark of my vid, if you keep watching, I return and u only have 30 in singles and were left in multi spamming "gf outrage" after dropping my dick on ur greasy ass forehead nigga

yeah, the picture i linked is legit right before we decide to hit you in singles and you run into multi. guess you wouldn't know that since you were dead though lmfao.

1 hour ago, Godfather said:

yeah, the picture i linked is legit right before we decide to hit you in singles and you run into multi. guess you wouldn't know that since you were dead though lmfao.

blabla keep writing nonsence you brainwashed little rat!