RAGE is a broken clan

H88

5 minutes ago, Pun said:

This is poor banter since soup instigated mains in the first place. From my unbiased pov still looks like soup is the one bringing mains to me.

rage begged our ranks to mutually agree to stop bringing mains this week. under 1 hour later they brought mains to a revs caves midweek pkri. yike. that kind of poor leadership and decision making from rage is why their members don't get to have a weekend anymore.

they brought mains day 1 of rivalry soooooooooooo i don't think sup instigated much here. go to the topics from that week i posted vids.

22 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

rage begged our ranks to mutually agree to stop bringing mains this week. under 1 hour later they brought mains to a revs caves midweek pkri. yike. that kind of poor leadership and decision making from rage is why their members don't get to have a weekend anymore.

they brought mains day 1 of rivalry soooooooooooo i don't think sup instigated much here. go to the topics from that week i posted vids.

As said look like your mains in rage capes.

8 minutes ago, Pun said:

As said look like your mains in rage capes.

i have posted vids of brenda farts (rage main) at every weekend since this rivalry started, in rage's topics, you dummy.

its cool though i understand you have to keep the propaganda going or else you will lose members.

27 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

i have posted vids of brenda farts (rage main) at every weekend since this rivalry started, in rage's topics, you dummy.

its cool though i understand you have to keep the propaganda going or else you will lose members.

Unbiased btw

51 minutes ago, Ham said:

l00l brenda farts lost 3 +1s to sup today

wat a horrible rage main

btw whichever rage rank is on that acc spamming our ranks irl names better watch it

Yo idk who brenda is, but didn't one of your members loose an ags today? (Got proof if you'd like)

37 minutes ago, Slumpremacy for close said:

CtO99oj.png

Sits in singles 40% of the trip, waits for ly to hit us because we have an 85 man pull and you have a 65.

Ly was south, you're in a different part of the fight. Sup hit north Ly hit south. Happened many times this trip.

uypNW36.png

doesnt matter cuz you lost the clean 1v1

2 hours ago, Slumpremacy for close said:

CtO99oj.png

Sits in singles 40% of the trip, waits for ly to hit us because we have an 85 man pull and you have a 65.

Ly was south, you're in a different part of the fight. Sup hit north Ly hit south. Happened many times this trip.

uypNW36.png

e12aeb36a20c30142671f957a38af79b.png

pipe up after you're done training your shit account 

Yo idk who brenda is, but didn't one of your members loose an ags today? (Got proof if you'd like)

lmfao imagine posting another clans kill pic for propaganda

c637157a5f9d6c393a172628757d210a.png

"90 bears vs 60 tigers" - stores as he gets specced out (cape couter btw)

CtO99oj.png

uypNW36.png

the picture you posted of "LY" was 15 minutes before the fight even started.  Our vid clearly shows you dying at new gate l00l

thanks for confirming it was 60v90

down 30 np

1 hour ago, Anthony said:

fdedfa59cd2808270c68c5cf95dd892d.png

oFUmCCB.png

lol did you really edit a screenshot from your main Brenda Farts to make it look like a leak screenie? that's amazing tactics. thanks for claiming ownership of this main, rage.

almost as funny as watching that stores retard auto chatting flames still while his own clan was cleared to 15 or less at new gate in our vid

24 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

lol did you really edit a screenshot from your main Brenda Farts to make it look like a leak screenie? that's amazing tactics. thanks for claiming ownership of this main, rage.

almost as funny as watching that stores retard auto chatting flames still while his own clan was cleared to 15 or less at new gate in our vid

@Anthonyyou should have listened to Niblet lmao