RAGE is a broken clan

H88

17 hours ago, ┣┫_88 said:

nice propaganda. your rival was standing at bandits in multi for 10 minutes spamming sharkbrew with our world and loc, and you avoided. we still hunted you rats down and cleared you despite the effort to avoid.

In edge we said come "ca" , we went ca to defend you morons go to fucking bandits for ur propaganda spam while we waited for 15 mins ! jesus christ ! 

13 minutes ago, Estranger said:

In edge we said come "ca" , we went ca to defend you morons go to fucking bandits for ur propaganda spam while we waited for 15 mins ! jesus christ ! 

you got destroyed yesterday in our only fight of the day and you're screaming victim noises right now lmfao

19 hours ago, Gelsey said:

u are like socially awkward and very cringe kid 

9514dd14c465c1f9f0df5c6bd5c66f7a.png sup mains in our cape ragging us l000l

Hey gelsey ill have 4mains waiting for you next trip cause guess what im in supremacy so i use mains either way

you will eventually pay me 10million each trip if you want to play x4 on your bloody vikingz ass

72-FE33-A6-8-ACA-4411-A7-AE-6-BE2-AA7-E3

3 hours ago, Estranger said:

then you teled to gdz instead of rushing us at bandits, wats ur point?

at the end of the day u got cleared 70v80 l00l

19 hours ago, DilL said:

e12aeb36a20c30142671f957a38af79b.png

pipe up after you're done training your shit account 

Pipe up after you get your respect you demanded "I'm your officer" l0000000000000000000000000000l

I'll be in the pvp world. Meet me there? I killed 90% of your clan when I was in it. The only people who were able to kill me left for rage, and I was fighting maxed people on a level 79.

Meet you there Officer.

2 minutes ago, Slumpremacy for close said:

Pipe up after you get your respect you demanded "I'm your officer" l0000000000000000000000000000l

I'll be in the pvp world. Meet me there? I killed 90% of your clan when I was in it. The only people who were able to kill me left for rage, and I was fighting maxed people on a level 79.

Meet you there Officer.

Shut the fuck up. You've been useless since the day Edgi picked you up from sandcrabs literally 4 months ago lmfao

2 minutes ago, DilL said:

Shut the fuck up. You've been useless since the day Edgi picked you up from sandcrabs literally 4 months ago lmfao

Denies a 1v1 with a level 75?

I joined sup nearly a year ago and Tanner recruited me, I met edgi this year. Never been to sand crabs. 

Useless no named officer getting big mad 

Just now, Slumpremacy for close said:

Denies a 1v1 with a level 75?

I joined sup nearly a year ago and Tanner recruited me, I met edgi this year. Never been to sand crabs. 

Useless no named officer getting big mad 

Doesn't matter. You've been a dog for Edgi hence why you got brainwashed into joining Rage lmao

Get off sharkbrew and go write me a new topic about Pancake pk little rat