75 Tigers crush purple doodoo clan ft. Rage SHMOKED @ New Gate hill

DilL

~ topic written by pillow ~

ce59284e743f0ec9c8828edce4dc6b83.pngsupremacy rs cc / www.supremacy-rs.com / supremacy.verygames.net

0TUQRbD.png

Wowzers. After a stellar Saturday of bullying our dogs in Rage around we set out with a strong 75 tigers to take on the pure community.

A clan that has tried to make themselves seem above the usage of mains decided to camp sup today with a multitude of mains. Honor clan Supremacy could not sit back idly and let this happen, so not only did we kill them every chance we got today, but we also slaughtered their stinky mains.

1933a306cfbe7f321bf9c56652b541b5.png
41e54b10b3ec3a4184463fe1ceac0643.png

f9e296ef329541d961a091e4890b1c2c.png
also since rage wanna posts another clan's kills/screenshots, spiral lost SOTD lmfaooo 
0TUQRbD.png

Thanks to a majority of clans pulling fairly well today we spent a majority of our day participating in various clusters across Gielinor. Thanks to the insane quality of our members we were able to come out on top during each of those clusters while also stomping out a certain Bear clan. 

M7aHcxY.png

By far though, the highlight of our trip was Rage suiciding to us on Glory Hill.
We set up a fight versus Legacy at GDZ and rushed that. Thanks to our strong intel we knew Rage was planning to log in on Glory Hill to try to kill us while we were fighting another clan (the only way they can even try to compete). We made a quick move back to the east after clearing LY. Although being down a few to start the fight due to coming directly from a fight we quickly brought it back to even. We made a strong move to the west on top of them with melee and took a quick 5 man lead and ran with it from there. After a few minutes of suiciding to us Rage decided that instead of taking the L like men they'd rather call in another clan. We chased Rage to the west and got a log before Resistance could hit any of us.

Next time try calling for help a little earlier, maybe you wont get full cleared then shitters.

0TUQRbD.png

VNqdqC6.png

ZYOxazN.png
41e54b10b3ec3a4184463fe1ceac0643.png
XUCMOvL.png
3cb3c0e8c7ce6955378d69b7a077b952.png
696257a9b174985e3b476100e3dcb4af.png
90c9011f3d8ffffcd37ffb64e009ab21.png
ad11f30513d8aa081713e070003d0bb9.png
9YHwetb.png
8o2Du59.png
YpAKoy5.png
vTbtG3e.png
IVrrjbI.png
TL6UjHs.png
gjz43sg.png
v5qtWqG.png
MqpBbyu.png
gjz43sg.png

0TUQRbD.png

2 minutes ago, 'Jamie said:

@Ham

skip to 8:05 and watch the rest of the vid lol, why kill the supposed clan that teamed with us, as we pursuit to continue heading south and killing both BP and Resistance

but i guess +1 pc for me 

lmfao u killed like 5 rs guys then proceeded to team on bp with rs wym

btw why were u guys struggling to get 30+ ingame at the end with 80 on teamspeak

26 minutes ago, 'Jamie said:

@Ham

skip to 8:05 and watch the rest of the vid lol, why kill the supposed clan that teamed with us, as we pursuit to continue heading south and killing both BP and Resistance

but i guess +1 pc for me 

you can't tele out from gdz, or outright tell your members to off because you're teaming. also your propaganda video shows a big 'ol jump cut and edits out the entire second half the fight where you got smoked. ur vid literally jump cuts to after we logged out. how does that prove anything lol.

1 hour ago, 'Jamie said:

@Ham

but i guess +1 pc for me 

you should work on propaganda

even if you weren't obviously teaming with resistance, they crashed from our side of the fight when you had less than 25 ingame to our almost 60. You got smoked in the only clean 1v1 of the day (just like saturday)