75 Tigers crush purple doodoo clan ft. Rage SHMOKED @ New Gate hill

DilL

10 hours ago, 'Jamie said:

@Ham

skip to 8:05 and watch the rest of the vid lol, why kill the supposed clan that teamed with us, as we pursuit to continue heading south and killing both BP and Resistance

but i guess +1 pc for me 

hmmm so ur telling me the same kids that are in ur capes on satudays didnt team with you ?

By far though, the highlight of our trip was Rage suiciding to us on Glory Hill.
We set up a fight versus Legacy at GDZ and rushed that. Thanks to our strong intel we knew Rage was planning to log in on Glory Hill to try to kill us while we were fighting another clan (the only way they can even try to compete). We made a quick move back to the east after clearing LY.

You crashed us crashing apex v fi we never set up a fight, on top of that you guys turned around 5 seconds after hitting we never left or got cleared.

nice trip though.

4 hours ago, Halp said:
By far though, the highlight of our trip was Rage suiciding to us on Glory Hill.
We set up a fight versus Legacy at GDZ and rushed that. Thanks to our strong intel we knew Rage was planning to log in on Glory Hill to try to kill us while we were fighting another clan (the only way they can even try to compete). We made a quick move back to the east after clearing LY.

You crashed us crashing apex v fi we never set up a fight, on top of that you guys turned around 5 seconds after hitting we never left or got cleared.

nice trip though.

yeah I have no clue why the person who made our topic posted that, he might have been afk or something

we rushed you to bait low-IQ rage into trying to hit us from behind at new gate